Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,591  
Spent time in the shop and got a few more projects in. I made 4 items that I will post 2 of below.
Those are beautiful turnings that you do! Sorry to hear about the broken snowblower belt causing trouble this morning! Good news on the health issues!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,592  
My view two bit front porch
IMG_1201.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,594  
Good Afternoon,
Ct, 34 to start going to 51 ! It was sunny but the clouds are winning now ! Going out to aerate the lawn with the Wheel Horse !

Phil, beautiful turnings as usual !

Buppies, what a beautiful walkway ! Grass looks perfect !

Ron , beautiful shot , spectacular colors !

Dennis, hope your feeling better !

Don , look what I came across cleaning the basement ! I think you sold a couple of these ! This was my fathers so I’m not selling it !

Sorry for late check in, went to the early service at church and then had training at the FD ! They call it Super Sunday, get requalified on certain topics !

Hope all have a Great Day ! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3832.jpeg
    IMG_3832.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
   / Good morning!!!! #188,597  
Buppies, beautiful walk way. Looks like Disney world landscaping.

Ron, how much more rock you hope to move? Are they big one's ?

We studied Ephesians 6 today at home as a family.

Son did some weed eating, I did a little mowing with the Beast. Need to spray for scorpions...

Having BBQ'd burgers for late lunch.

Expecting clouds and thunderstorm weather here for eclipse. Have welding helmet for wife and daughter to use. Son was going on a field trip to watch 20 miles away...then come back and get on the bus to go to a tennis tourney (that might get rained out).

At work, we are having a staff appreciation luncheon and eclipse viewing tomorrow. I have some online annual training to get done.

Prayers for Bupps and wifey, mostly, others in need, our country, Ukraine and Israel.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,598  
Good worship this morning. I led singing. Son limped there and did his usual slide flipping and streaming to the world.
Good lunch at italian place, first time in awhile.
spent the afternoon working on bible class i'm teaching wed.

son is discovering more bruises in other places.