What do you drive for a truck?

/ What do you drive for a truck? #122  
When I wanted to replace my little 1998 Mazda b3000 (Ford Ranger), about 13 years ago, I was really disappointed to find how hard it was to find a good American built truck. After about a year of looking I had to settle for this old truck. Glad I did. I liked the body style 30 years ago and still like it today. 118.000 miles and will last another 118k easily. I know most of you are probably laughing now, but I really like this old truck.
20210824_190627.jpg
20220513_173813.jpg

/ What do you drive for a truck? #123  
I use to own a 2002 dodge 2500 6sp 4x4 and I just sold it a year ago with 114thou miles on it.
It was the best truck I have ever owned, it delivered a lot of tractors for many years.

I dont think anybody is laughing at all, I wish I owned it !

/ What do you drive for a truck? #125  
Most trucks in my area don't last that long, not because of the miles but from the rust from ice melters.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #126  
Most trucks in my area don't last that long, not because of the miles but from the rust from ice melters.
Yes NY is very bad, Ohio uses a lot of brine, which is liquid rust. I try to not drive when that stuff is on the road. Sometimes I have no choice.:(

/ What do you drive for a truck? #128  
   / What do you drive for a truck? #129  
Thanks, oldrustysteel.

I like keeping the undercarriage clean since those are the parts that actually count. I hate working on dirty stuff.