Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #982  
Ted's in a pickle and a bunch of customers are out a lot of money. Amazingly their website is still up and running. It appears one could still place an order, I don't know that for sure but it looks that way. But....they sure do make the best tractor implements.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #983  
Ted's in a pickle and a bunch of customers are out a lot of money. Amazingly their website is still up and running. It appears one could still place an order, I don't know that for sure but it looks that way. But....they sure do make the best tractor implements.
They used to make good tractor implements, but many other companies make implements that are just as good.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #984  
Please don't post content that's copied from another site/behind a paywall. If you want to link and then summarize the content in bullet points or just post the key points in your own words that's fine.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #985  
Please don't post content that's copied from another site/behind a paywall. If you want to link and then summarize the content in bullet points or just post the key points in your own words that's fine.
Understood, won't happen again. Apologies.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #987  
Can we still flog the credit card policies?
My guess is we'll be kicking this thread around till it exceeds the Kando Stuck Drain Plug or Pallets in Field thread.

There's also an old thread about a guy that fell asleep in his hammock while drinking beer and saw Bigfoot. It was pretty lenghy.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #988  
Perhaps one of the e-commerce pros could enlighten us all on that aspect.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #989  
Isn't a lender, lending such large sums, really responsible for ensuring the correct valuation is given? I mean, I can't walk into a bank asking for a loan, based on a $500k income, without them making me prove it
Depends on who you are, the propaganda machine behind you and the extremes you are willing to go to, to game the system.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #990  
Your two examples aren't ecommerce companies. Rut manufacturing doesn't have a website and Kaufman trailers doesn't take online orders. I know because I have one of their trailers and paid when I went in picked it up in person.

If you can cite an ANY company that sells anything that takes orders on a WEBSITE that SHIPS and says "We only require an x% deposit." then I will eat my words. Until then, you're just whistlin dixie.

Actually relevant to the topic:

Judge grants temporary restraining order against Everything Attachments. Bank says Conover-based company owes nearly $10 million​

That's funny not that I needed to but I just did a quick google search of Rut Manufacturing and low and behold up popped their website, you know that thing that you say they don't have, so do me a favor and try it again and let's see who is whistling dixie or blowing smoke. You are correct about Kaufman not taking orders over the internet and that is not how I placed my order with them, I looked over everything on their website and followed the instructions to call and place order over the phone, did the same with Rut but I like talking to a real person and I called and ordered from them the same way even though they will take online orders through their website ( the one that you say they don't have ). I guess a company that has a website but still takes orders over the phone is not an e-commerce company? Do you take any orders over the phone? Just curious.

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D