Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,472  
Good evening all. 39ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind, increasing cloudiness, and high temp of 64ºF. Cleaning ladies came today so after making coffee, worked on some straightening up. Finished more estate paperwork, Lunch bike ride and nap then dinner. Yesterday got a phone call from St Louis that a former neighbor had died. Today got word that daughter of a fraternity brother had committed suicide. Had to call granddaughter and talk talk to her.
David glad good food and HH. nice pic
Helo glad you won against the snow. Sorry about no car for 2 days. Cool video.
Dennis Glad you got to enjoy HH with David. Cool pics
Dennis more cool pics.
Paul hope house design goes well. Hope your trips go smoothly.
Ron sorry filters not changed, glad progress on limb pick up. Nice dear
Bill thanks for the heads up on next video.
Two_bit sorry pre-spooled line getting hard to get.
Drew hope the taping help and greenhouse warm enough.
Buppies sorry to hear cancers will not stop. prayers sent.
Thomas hope you had energy left after 8 hours at parts store.
Billy sorry about MIL setback. Hope you get some wife time and wife gets some rest time.
Mike hope milk house work was productive.
RNG glad nice day yesterday. Hope today went well.
Sorry heater did so poorly. hope propane better.
Ken glad sheet rock keeps getting closer to done. Hope day job went ok.
Scott(vt) hope you got your sun :)
Plowhog good to hear snow pack catching up to normal. Nice red wing Blackbird.
Don glad you found another place to get haircut. Sorry luck not better at H&F. Hope knee pass the test.
Lou hope you get you maple syrup.
David glad you got to meet Dennis and family. Sorry too wet to mow.
Ted hope you get rain this time. glad errands went well yesterday. Hope the cabinet goes well.
Frits hope GD doing ok, still praying. Hope D catches up soon. Amazing how clueless some city folk are. Glad the shooting subsided.
Dennis hope flight was good.
Dennis thanks for sharing that post.
Paul nice pic
RS when we built St Louis house floors were finished baseboard to baseboard, then cabinets installed. Sorry about light, how many hours per day is it on?
Randy(wag) hope town trip went well. Hope you got good seat time and not covered in "horse dust".
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,473  
Two_bit sorry pre-spooled line getting hard to get.
It will just be another job for me to do keeping a couple spools ready to go for her. I dont really mind at all considering she does our taxes and is good at it.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,474  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 23° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 46° with partly cloudy skies. Got last of limbs picked up and move to chipper pile. Put chipper on tractor. Lubed it. Ready to do some chipping today.
Lots of sun at feeders yesterday.
iOcsGKX.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,475  
23 going to 49. Lots of stars, so should see lots of sun later.

Mostly, sorry to hear about the two deaths in your world, especially hate to hear about young folks. Hope you over your sickness.

Got all my cut firewood split and stacked on the pallet. Splitter started on 2nd pull...it's behaved very nicely this year. May try to cut some more today. Ankle still bothersome. Otherwise, will clean my roaster and roast a couple of batches.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,476  
Morning all!
21 going to a sunny 40!
Good day to putter outside!
Second cup of coffee is brewing as I get caught up on this fast moving thread!
Wife had eye appt. yesterday and the results and numbers are great! She will keep doing her routine and hopefully it will stay stable!
Did some rough out turning work in the shop that will have to sit and dry for a couple of weeks. Need to clean up a bit down there.
We will go for our walk once it warms up a bit.
Other then that no news is good news!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Pic of Catalpa on the lathe. Interesting spicy type smell while turning!
IMG_7575.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,477  
Good morning !

-4...-5 C, lot of snow and wind. Quite a combination
Anyway - I won again. Started early, plowed and brushed snow, now have nice clean cobblestones. All grip is there 💪 No salt or sand, just brush

~~~~~~~~

Got "Yes" from one customer on nice spraying machine. Almost 200k order. First big this year. Loyal customer, nice dude. Have to make paperwork, invoices etc

~~~~~~~~~

No luck with car, part was wrong. good to have tractor, at least something for my mobility 😁
Just kidding, will order pizza with delivery

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little late for good morning

39 going to 42 with beautiful sunshine.

Helo, have not been able to catch up with D yet. She must be busy. We usually get lots of pictures from her travels but her trip to Riga not so much. Again busy. Although she did send one from a restaurant in Riga with a lot of Soviet era weapons and one of her holding a side arm in one hand and a rocket in the other hand. Hopefully they were all made safe to handle?

Not surprised. She had meeting with our President, PM, few ministers, First Lady of Ukraine. Ok, not 1:1, but with her group. Must been intensive.
Frankly have no idea at which restaurant she have been. I am 100 % sure it was safe. Here we have crazy strong rules on arms

/ Good morning!!!! #185,478  
good morning all
Phil you are up early!
25 out now going to 48 today in sunshine
have laundry to do this morning, not a favorite task
hoping when warmer this afternoon I might be able to put a few trays of seeds out in the sun.
greenhouse propane heater due in today, tonight will be the test whether it works or if I have wasted my time here.

have researched the nice greenhouses the amish build and deliver to your home.
closest place is in Quakertown, the Lapps, and an 8x10 greenhouse with all the necessary ventilation options
costs close to $7k. I figured I would do this next year, not this year with traveling.
Alternative is $2k dyi kit, and $1k to pay two guys to build it.
more research to do

/ Good morning!!!! #185,479  
Pic of Catalpa on the lathe. Interesting spicy type smell while turning!
That looks like it will be fantastic when finished!

25F going to 35 in Beautiful Northern Nevada. Still waiting to learn amount of mountain snowpack increase after the deluge.

Attachments

• HeronStretch.jpg
    HeronStretch.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
   / Good morning!!!! #185,480  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too partly).

22.1F going to low 60s, sunny day forecasted.

getting a little behind on the GM thread, but then again I am behind on a bunch of things the last couple days 🤣😂

still haven’t worked on takes, sill need to fire up excavator and tractor and do greasing, .

But it has been good sauna weather, and after work the last couple days I have fired it up and we have had a couple good sessions and then keep the couches from wandering off.
Working again today, job volume is increasing, production system has been much more predictable and stable than the training system was. Revisiting old CDs is fun, too! A couple days back, there was discussion here about studio albums vs live albums, and one of my favorite live albums came into the rotation: BRIEFCASE FULL OF BLUES by The Blues Brothers — what a treat! it has what IMO is the best cover of Rubber Biscuit by The Chips ever.

Time to get ready for work again, Harry going to doggie daycare on work days is working out well.

i hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!