lost nuts!

/ lost nuts! #41  
I lost my hat and spent 2 days looking for it. Found it right where I left it. See if you can find it.

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
   / lost nuts! #42  
Yep

/ lost nuts! #43  
For finding nuts washers etc I taped a large magnet to
a 3 foot piece of PVC and it makes it a lot easier to find
them little items

willy

/ lost nuts! #44  
My dad used to blame my brothers and me for taking his tools and not putting them away. When I was in High School, I took wood shop, metal shop and auto shop. All of those classes showed me the importance of having your tools organized, and putting them away when you are done. I built a new workbench and storage areas in my parents garage to organize everything, but it turned out that it was my dad who never put anything away. My mom usually picked up after him, but if she didn't, that tool would remain where he left it for months!!!!

/ lost nuts! #45  
For finding nuts washers etc I taped a large magnet to
a 3 foot piece of PVC and it makes it a lot easier to find
them little items

willy
I use a piece of string. Bending isn’t as easy as it once was. ☹️
Kneeling And getting back up is worse.

/ lost nuts! #46  
My dad used to blame my brothers and me for taking his tools and not putting them away. When I was in High School, I took wood shop, metal shop and auto shop. All of those classes showed me the importance of having your tools organized, and putting them away when you are done. I built a new workbench and storage areas in my parents garage to organize everything, but it turned out that it was my dad who never put anything away. My mom usually picked up after him, but if she didn't, that tool would remain where he left it for months!!!!
Go metal detecting sometime in an old barnyard. Farmers would work on their tractor or implements and the second they got them going, they were off to the fields, leaving everything right where they dropped them.

/ lost nuts! #48  
1705522810125.jpeg

/ lost nuts! #50  
I always work on my tractor/implements out on the lawn. I can't remember the number of times I've dropped a nut/bolt/washer/etc. They drop into the grass - lost forever.

AND - most often its some OEM specific item - only replaceable at the dealership.

Finally got tired of the 60 mile round trip to the dealership.

Got a metal detector. Life is good.