1st time buyer - 35 hp comparisons

/ 1st time buyer - 35 hp comparisons #22  
lol!!! I’m quite the opposite as your described being only 5’4!! Funny enough, we visited CO recently and when I tell you I couldn’t sleep at all due to my nose and throat being so dry….. I never missed the humidity more.

As much as I love the South I much preferred the dryer air of Texas to what I experienced in South Carolina; I'm under the impression Louisiana is among the worst as far as humidity?

Yeah, if you're used to the humidity the dry air must play hell on you. Did it effect your eyes?

You'll be buying a cab by the end of this thread. 🤣

/ 1st time buyer - 35 hp comparisons #24  
Are you able try models out at dealer?
Setting in seat do control come to you for comfort use?
How good dealership service.

/ 1st time buyer - 35 hp comparisons #25  
I think you would be thrilled with any of those choices. I agree that the best thing is to make several visits to look them over and do test drives. You will learn something every time.

My thoughts from a distance

Kubota is a great tractor, but I don't like the Micky Mouse hydro treadle. This is their economy model
Yanmar makes great tractors - how is the price
Kioti - might have the most/best features - most bang for the buck

That said, any of them would be great

If you are looking for something larger, that Kioti NS series is kind of like Goldie Locks - just right

/ 1st time buyer - 35 hp comparisons #27  
Do you have a trailer to pull the tractor? Tractor, loader and bushog is long and has some weight to it. How far is the 100 acres? The Ram 1500 will probably pull it but you need to think about the transportation part of it.

/ 1st time buyer - 35 hp comparisons
Do you have a trailer to pull the tractor? Tractor, loader and bushog is long and has some weight to it. How far is the 100 acres? The Ram 1500 will probably pull it but you need to think about the transportation part of it.
I don’t have anything yet. Was going to bundle it all together if I could. The property is about 120 miles away one way.

/ 1st time buyer - 35 hp comparisons
I think you would be thrilled with any of those choices. I agree that the best thing is to make several visits to look them over and do test drives. You will learn something every time.

My thoughts from a distance

Kubota is a great tractor, but I don't like the Micky Mouse hydro treadle. This is their economy model
Yanmar makes great tractors - how is the price
Kioti - might have the most/best features - most bang for the buck

That said, any of them would be great

If you are looking for something larger, that Kioti NS series is kind of like Goldie Locks - just right

I was quoted $28,900 (after $3000 rebate) for the CK3520SE, around $32k for the kubota L3302 including the trailer, and $26k (with the $3k rebate) for the YT235.

I also got a quote for the YM342 for $27,900 (with the $3,000 rebate)