Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,843  
Just finished another 3 hour plowing session. Fuel gauge was dead on 1/2 tank when I filled it. The total hours on this 1/2 tank of fuel was 10, working hours. My tractor doesn't sit around and idle, it works.
10 hours of work on 3.5 gallons of fuel I think is pretty good.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,845  
32F on/off snow showers until midnight.

Headed to work all was calm,wife call tree across the driveway,wife calls again power out,wife calls again another tree across the driveway,after my 4 hour shift 20min ride home was not to be hour 20mins later finally made it home number trees and power lines down.
Between chainsaw and Kubota clean up went well,quick look around spring clean up going to long and hard :cry: 9 1/2 hours later power online :)
Scott "the winds here are like a freight train !" they sure were. :eek:
Talk with power crew they said 3 mile up road least 4 miles lines poles down nothing they can do until highway arrives to open roads maybe Sunday afternoon before power restore. :oops: guess it was our turn to taste fury of mother nature.

No plans this evening...feet up watch some football.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,847  
57°F and .02 inches rain. That’s an all time low temp for us.

Got 2 more sections mowed yesterday. Should get that end of property finished today.

Allergic to something in the air. Eyes all watery, scratchy and red. Luckily have some drops that help but looking forward to it being over. I’m sure mowing doesn’t help.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
What’s normal temps this time of year?

/ Good morning!!!! #183,849  
I was able to watch the "fomula E" race.....
interesting.... they looked like formula one, but the sound.... a high pitched whine for sure!

Only a 35 lap race, maybe 45 minutes. towards the end, they were showing the cars "energy level".... the winner crossed the finish line with "0.5%". Don't know how much that actually is, but they were all around that to 1%.

The cars also had braking regeneration (charging), if they didn't have that, I wonder if they would have run out of juice? I guess they don't have to worry about any long distances.

Definitely strange (as compared to normal formula 1 racing). Even the wifey mentioned how weird the sound was. They are 400KW motors, all wheel drive.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,850  
I was able to watch the "fomula E" race.....
interesting.... they looked like formula one, but the sound.... a high pitched whine for sure!

Only a 35 lap race, maybe 45 minutes. towards the end, they were showing the cars "energy level".... the winner crossed the finish line with "0.5%". Don't know how much that actually is, but they were all around that to 1%.

The cars also had braking regeneration (charging), if they didn't have that, I wonder if they would have run out of juice? I guess they don't have to worry about any long distances.

Definitely strange (as compared to normal formula 1 racing). Even the wifey mentioned how weird the sound was. They are 400KW motors, all wheel drive.
and no straight pipes!