Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,351  
I ran mine that way for a good while, but got tired of messing with it. I also had trouble with the Starlink mesh unit. But it was the lack of functions in the Starlink router, like not being able to reserve static ip range, that made me put it in bypass mode and get the mesh.
So it is doable, but a PITA.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,352  
"Had some people comment on black kid not speaking "black""

What I think is really amazing is people who can switch back and forth. I have heard British people who speak both english and american. I guess some people just have an ear for languages.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,353  
sounds like David needs to batten down the hatches, a Kona storm coming to Hawaii

just chilling, stomach was a little upset, not motivated after making food run.
looks nice outside but mighty cold

/ Good morning!!!! #181,354  
31F sunny with light wind. Radio weather is warning of snow showers.
I went to look at a John Deere X595. I liked it and it was used enough that I could afford it but I didn't buy it. Good thing cause when I got home my wife and I had a conference. No X595. :cry: On top of that she thinks I should start cleaning out the barn. I'm not looking forward to that. I had hoped to put it off for several years.
Sounds like it may warm up tomorrow. My body isn't ready to work outside today.

Happy Wednesday,

Chris

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #181,355  
So it is doable, but a PITA.
very doable, but you just have multiple networks to maintain. If you have a favorite router you prefer, just put starlink in bypass and use your own router after it. It's what I'm now doing but with mesh system.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,356  
Problem is the networks won't hand off that well.
I have one network in house and one in separate garage. Sometimes when I get home and park near garage, my phone get stuck on garage WiFI and does not move to house WiFI, so gets really slow since it is so far away.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,357  
Problem is the networks won't hand off that well.
I have one network in house and one in separate garage. Sometimes when I get home and park near garage, my phone get stuck on garage WiFI and does not move to house WiFI, so gets really slow since it is so far away.
^^ that too. You usually have to manually move to the other network that you want. Now that I have the mesh, won't go back.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,358  
Good morning! Low of 18°, but heading up to 48°. Today will be the warmest of the week. Snow again tomorrow morning. Other forecast models have snow 3 days through Sunday......

picked up the new storm door yesterday to get installed today.... hopefully I won't have any issues. That was a quick $300+ out of the wallet..... At least I can use the old storm door on the 'hobby shack' door. That should help with the flies getting in during the summer.

Wifey got the first of 2 orders from Temu.... the items were actually better than she was expecting. One of my orders has shipped, but won't get here until next week. Hopefully I'll have the same reaction to the quality of goods.
David, you are correct.... very addicting site..... I placed another order last night for another $55 .....

My cardiologist office called and they had a cancellation.... appointment is now scheduled for this Friday instead on in January. I'm happy about that, not that I have any issues except for having to get monthly "approval" to get prescriptions filled.

Time to get my butt in gear and moving towards the shop...

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,359  
69°F and 1.6 inches rain

An intown morning. Sophie has 2 Dr appointments. Also need safety inspection for her Pilot.
That should get us about time for early lunch then a trip to brewery for a refill.

This rain is forecast for the day. That could affect what I do or don’t do this afternoon.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #181,360  
Up to 33°
Rode bike some this morning
I cancelled my oral surgery for next week. I’m going to see how long I can go before another tooth infection. I’ve had no issues since the last infection a month or 2 ago.