Another 'Should I Buy It ' thread.

/ Another 'Should I Buy It ' thread.
I’ve been on a couple of earth moving projects where they used these.
We've got a couple of quarries here that are close to a mile to the bottom of the pit. I'm pretty sure they can pay for them, without having to dig too deep .... into their bank accounts, that is.

/ Another 'Should I Buy It ' thread. #15  
I've got some dirt to move around my couple acres and the bucket on my little blue guy doesn't carry much in one load.

But then I saw this today and .... well ....

View attachment 789778

Maybe Time to augment that LM 125 with a mid sized CUT and around a 1/2 yard bucket?

/ Another 'Should I Buy It ' thread. #16  
This one is more my size from a recent thread.

1679638947750.png

Looks tremendously useful -5k capacity, hydraulic dump, & seat reverses to go either direction
I want one

/ Another 'Should I Buy It ' thread. #17  
Where you at? Could I borrow it? I'll fill the fuel tank---maybe.

/ Another 'Should I Buy It ' thread. #18  
This one is more my size from a recent thread.

View attachment 790463

Looks tremendously useful -5k capacity, hydraulic dump, & seat reverses to go either direction
I want one

Ugh those look like a ton of fun; the local Yanmar dealer had one sitting on the lot for quite a while, I loved it from afar lol.

/ Another 'Should I Buy It ' thread. #19  
I looked at renting one. The dump beds are really small. Maybe 3-4 bucket loads. I realized it’d be easier to just drive the tractor with a full high capacity bucket.

Fun? Yep!

/ Another 'Should I Buy It ' thread.
Few years back, an excavating company had something that would have been great for someone with a long gravel driveway. Looked to be about a half scale motor grader. I'm not sure the whole thing was 30' long.