Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,601  
I'm coming up on 88 in a week or two, just got the latest report from me docotor. All normal. Odd. That's not what my friends say.
I'm 47. Even with coworkers of a similar age or younger seem to have way more going on than me.

Coworker in his early 40's went two years ago for the same tests. He's had doctors appointments up the wazoo since, between heart checks, lung checks, sleep studies, etc......

As stated before, twin brother had a blood clot in his heart and a couple stints put in. Has a few other arteries that are questionable.

Then lost a step brother early this past week (48). Didn't get along with him and haven't talked to him in years. But the mortality thing hits close when your similar age. Booze and prescription drugs got him.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,602  
C640F742-6AF8-44A8-9348-9B908B94E530.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,605  
We grew up with Appian Way mixes. We used those our entire married life and passed them along to the kids. Both of our moms used them. The crust was good. We doctored up the sauce and toppings. It was a fairly common event. Pizza Friday! (or we'd buy a local pizza, always good to get different pies). They were still available up until a few years ago. Once they went away is when I started looking into making our own crust.
Appian Way pizza mix was a family staple of ours too. We'd mix a box of Jiffy mix dough with the Appian Way dough to make the dough extra thick. We'd put the sauce on, then about a pound of sausage, a package of pepperoni, a can of pineapple chunks, a BUNCH of cheddar cheese followed by another BUNCH of Mozzarella cheese. The pizzas were over 2 inches thick and about 4,000 calories per slice. The kids loved it and after they were grown and came home for a visit they would always ask if we could make one of those pizzas. But sadly Appian Way went out of business 5 or more years ago.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,607  
Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs mentioned above?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,608  
Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Around here they now to the Alphabet song to the "Mary had little lamb tune". Ever try to relearn something you've known since age 5?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,609  
Around here they now to the Alphabet song to the "Mary had little lamb tune". Ever try to relearn something you've known since age 5?

also...bah bah black sheep...