I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #21  
Poster if you're wise you're going to sit this out until this industry receives a very much needed price correction.

I dunno about this. I have seen jeep wrangler (diesel) stickers for 70k! (A friggin wrangler)

I don’t think we are going back, just the rate of increase MAY slow.

“the best time to plant a tree is 10 years ago, the second best time is today”

If you need the machine, it won’t likely be cheaper in 5 years, your dollar will just be worth less.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing
I dunno about this. I have seen jeep wrangler (diesel) stickers for 70k! (A friggin wrangler)
IMHO, they've raised the price too fast, taking advantage of the inflationary environment to increase profits. Did all tractors more than double their prices? nope. With that, I'll vote with my pocketbook and look elsewhere if I need to purchase. Was very happy with my BX tractors, but enough is enough...$30,000+ is beyond ridiculous.

Oh, I also saw a Jeep Rubicon window sticker at $93,600. yea. SMH

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #24  
20 years ago I priced tractors online and they were well above what the dealer quoted. Might be like car MSRP's are/were to make us think we're getting a ton for our trade ins. Best to get a quote from an actual dealer, IMHO.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #25  
Wow! Shock is an understatement!

This thread prompted me to check the price on my fully equipped L6060 HSTC. I paid $47,500 in Oct, 2020. The current price for the same machine is $66,700! A 40% increase in just 28 months!

Lately, I've been eyeing an M7060 but that's not going to happen anytime soon!
I've been posting lots complaining about the price increase Kubota did this January.
I posted a thread where I was corrected as to the price I had for an L2502 in USD versus Canadian for an example.....but still, my point is correct by the looks of all these other threads that are popping up.

I was in the works of buying an M7060. It was $66,000 Canadian before you add the loader. Then the new year comes along and I find out it is now $72,614. Same tractor, has not had a single change or update since 2012/13?

Ridiculous. As I have already said, they can keep them. And I'll keep what I got and keep buying restored antique tractors from the auctions. That old iron may not be as comfy, but it's 100 times more reliable.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #28  
I've been posting lots complaining about the price increase Kubota did this January.
I posted a thread where I was corrected as to the price I had for an L2502 in USD versus Canadian for an example.....but still, my point is correct by the looks of all these other threads that are popping up.

I was in the works of buying an M7060. It was $66,000 Canadian before you add the loader. Then the new year comes along and I find out it is now $72,614. Same tractor, has not had a single change or update since 2012/13?

Ridiculous. As I have already said, they can keep them. And I'll keep what I got and keep buying restored antique tractors from the auctions. That old iron may not be as comfy, but it's 100 times more reliable.
I've poked around looking at something new and yes the prices are just stupid. My machines are getting older, 2007, all 3, however the high hour one is under 800hrs.
Just like the thought of something new.
I went to the dealers and did the same thing as you. Got a quote. Thought about it and went back a couple months later.
New price.
About $6k more.
New stock?
No same old inventory, 0 hour 2021.
They have the balls to charge the new prices on old machines.
Screw it.
They called back to knock $500 off.
KEEP IT.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #30  
Yep, it's not that I can't afford the new prices, it's that I would personally feel stupid paying them.

I don't like that feeling of knowing I have been ripped off.

And fortunately I don't use my tractors in a commercial or agricultural duty, so it's not like I HAVE to buy new ones like some people have to.
I feel sorry for those people right now that need to replace machines to make a living.

How much hay would you have to sell to pay for $300,000 worth of tractor and baler?