Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know.
#2,321  
There has been a conspiracy theory that Patton didn’t die accidentally.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,323  
There has been a conspiracy theory that Patton didn’t die accidentally.
I was reading about that a couple of weeks ago. I had a hard time comprehending how they would know exactly how to hit the auto to ensure he was killed while nobody else was.

/ Tell us something we don’t know.
#2,324  
I don’t necessarily buy into the theory Patton was assassinated, just that the idea was out there almost 80 years ago.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,325  
George Washington owned over 122 slaves. Ben Franklin owned at least 2. Hamilton bought and transferred at least two slaves, to an owner under his wife's request. Thomas Jefferson, owned over time, 600 or more slaves. Ulysses S Grant owned a man called William Jones. Every one on our current currency, owned slaves. Andrew Jackson owned over 150 slaves. Abraham Lincoln owned slaves. One person we did include in our cuurency that was not a slave owner, was in fact a slave her self, bought by Toussaint Charbonneau, was Sakakawea. We have continued this, as if looking at that dollar bill wasn't an insult to many people. Correct me if wrong, but the only minted currency in circulation with a figure that didn't own slaves, or wasn't a slave, was Susan B. Anthony?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,326  
George Washington owned over 122 slaves. Ben Franklin owned at least 2. Hamilton bought and transferred at least two slaves, to an owner under his wife's request. Thomas Jefferson, owned over time, 600 or more slaves. Ulysses S Grant owned a man called William Jones. Every one on our current currency, owned slaves. Andrew Jackson owned over 150 slaves. Abraham Lincoln owned slaves. One person we did include in our cuurency that was not a slave owner, was in fact a slave her self, bought by Toussaint Charbonneau, was Sakakawea. We have continued this, as if looking at that dollar bill wasn't an insult to many people. Correct me if wrong, but the only minted currency in circulation with a figure that didn't own slaves, or wasn't a slave, was Susan B. Anthony?
It's a wonder so many are breaking laws to cross the border to enter this oppressive country.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,327  
Yes, cause there is, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Holland and Canada. Yet people want to come here. Is it just easier? I wonder some times why people want to come to a place that I can't find a way out of. I can't move to any of these places with out serious sacrifice. Go ahead and look, and find that they don't want you, even if you have a bit of money and skill. :)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,328  
The number of planets we consider to be part of our solar system is an on going discussion amongst astronomers. If we were to count all of them, then the number is in the hundreds, if not in the the thousands. Some don't even fit our definition of all the planets alined on one plane, Like Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune etc.. They come into and out of what we call the solar system at different angles, with an over a thousand year orbit to the Sun. These planets, have fun names. :)