BX Universal Quick Attach(SSQA)

/ BX Universal Quick Attach(SSQA) #11  
Looks good, but when are you going to carry one specifically for the Kioti CK2510? :)

/ BX Universal Quick Attach(SSQA)
These BX Universal QA Adapters are in stock and ready to ship.
Free Ground Shipping to your home within 1,000 Miles of Newton, NC.
Travis

/ BX Universal Quick Attach(SSQA) #14  
Let's say this is purchased. How would one use the original bucket? Take the QA off by pulling the pins and putting the pins in the bucket? Or is there some way the QA can attach to the bucket?

The best way I'm seeing is to have a Kubota QA to select between the bucket or EAQA. Of course, that adds the weight of both QA's and puts the load out further than pulling pins.

/ BX Universal Quick Attach(SSQA) #15  
Let's say this is purchased. How would one use the original bucket? Take the QA off by pulling the pins and putting the pins in the bucket? Or is there some way the QA can attach to the bucket?

The best way I'm seeing is to have a Kubota QA to select between the bucket or EAQA. Of course, that adds the weight of both QA's and puts the load out further than pulling pins.
Yes, really looking forward to a YouTube instructional video on EA's BX QA adapter! I'm one that wants to add a QA and forks and ??? and keep my original bucket that functions with the QA.

You'd need to torch off the existing pin on mounts and weld on a universal quick attach plate.
Once that is complete, you'll be ready for SSQA pallet forks, 3rd function kit, and a SSQA 50" Wicked Grapple!
Travis

We do not have a video on the BX QA Adapter yet, but this video explains the same basic conversion procedure:

I tried numerous times to embed this facebook video, but a link is as good as it gets.

You'll find the video of our BX2670 with the SSQA and 50" Wicked Grapple installed by clicking this link:
Everything Attachments - Videos | Facebook

Last edited:
   / BX Universal Quick Attach(SSQA) #18  
I tried numerous times to embed this facebook video, but a link is as good as it gets.

This is our BX2670 with the SSQA and 50" Wicked Grapple installed.

Facebook is kinda stingy with media on their site. Switch to mobile view on facebook, simply remove the WWW at the front of the web address and replace with m

play the video, right click it and choose "save as" to your local computer, upload to youtube, job done, easy embedding :)

Facebook is kinda stingy with media on their site. Switch to mobile view on facebook, simply remove the WWW at the front of the web address and replace with m

play the video, right click it and choose "save as" to your local computer, upload to youtube, job done, easy embedding :)

Thanks. Yes, FB is pretty difficult when it comes to sharing media outside of FB! :thumbsup:

I can easily upload it to YouTube and put it on here, but it's just a short, fun clip that I don't really want to publish on our youtube channel.
Travis

/ BX Universal Quick Attach(SSQA) #20  
Is the vertical distance between the lower two pins and the center pin for the hydraulic cylinder (on the QA) the same as it is for the original bucket? It seems less at a glance. If so that would change the leverage of the curl/dump functions.