Nx6010 needs to regen daily

/ Nx6010 needs to regen daily #21  
You do not have to walk away while regeneration is going on. I keep using my tractor on auto regens.
Also my regens were ~10 minutes max.

Edit: "...seemed like 10 minutes max"

Last edited:
   / Nx6010 needs to regen daily #23  
Usually a regen is 30 - 40 minutes. I have had a few 20 minute ones but never 10 minutes.
I'll have to time it next time. I should have said it seemed like 10 minutes max. (y)

/ Nx6010 needs to regen daily
I still havent found out what the deal is....these 30 minute regens are driving me crazy..i live up in the mountains and huge hassle to take it to the dealer, guess ill have to

/ Nx6010 needs to regen daily #26  
I still havent found out what the deal is....these 30 minute regens are driving me crazy..i live up in the mountains and huge hassle to take it to the dealer, guess ill have to
Did you pull off the rubber turbo hose? Another thing that you can do is to pull the two 02 sensors and clean them. One is on top of the canister near the back and the other is on the left side of the motor on the exhaust. When I was having severe regen issues the lower one was constantly plugging up like a solid tube. That was caused be a bad injector which was replaced and the leaking turbo that the first dealer never fixed.

/ Nx6010 needs to regen daily
Did you pill off the rubber turbo hose? Another thing that you can do is to pull the two 02 sensors and clean them. One is on top of the canister near the back and the other is on the left side of the motor on the exhaust. When I was having severe regen issues the lower one was constantly plugging up like a solid tube.
Ill give that a shot this weekend when i go back to the ranch, thanks

/ Nx6010 needs to regen daily #28  
Ill give that a shot this weekend when i go back to the ranch, thanks
You can clean the 02 sensors with a wire brush. The exhaust one is a pisser to get out. I slightly bent the tin piece near it to be able to get a wrench on it.

/ Nx6010 needs to regen daily #29  
Like Jim said, pull off turbo tube to see if there is oil in there. My NX was generally regening every 30 hours give or take. It erroded to 1 to 2 hours between regens. Long story short, 1 bad injector and a blown turbo seal. Back to 25 to 30 hour regens. Regens last about 20 minutes.

/ Nx6010 needs to regen daily #30  
Like Jim said, pull off turbo tube to see if there is oil in there. My NX was generally regening every 30 hours give or take. It erroded to 1 to 2 hours between regens. Long story short, 1 bad injector and a blown turbo seal. Back to 25 to 30 hour regens. Regens last about 20 minutes.
My last regen was a 870 hours. Today I hit 920 hours and haven't done a regen. I will post when it does happen.