2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #1  

Deezil

Tractor
2022 Branson 2515H
Just a post to inform others of how it goes. Sunday my dash worked on the first couple starts, then it died, no tach, fuel or temp gauge or hour meter. Everything else works, lights in the dash work, just those items failed.. Fuses are good, fusable links are good, everything is still connected.

Its going in tomorrow, wed, to get diagnosed then they will order parts.

Ill update this as it goes along for info.

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #2  
Thank you. I will be interested in what they find.

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies
Me too, a buddy with a 3520 had his dash turn off, then came back on, so hes a little worries, but hes had his for 4+ years, he is out of warranty.

UPDATE
Picked it back up yesterday, they pulled the dash and one of the plugs wasnt in all the way, I pushed on them as best I could without taking anything apart, but they took the pieces around the dash off and said the one white rectangular plug just wasnt in and locked. Probably not locked in from the factory and it rattled lose. So were good to go, thankfully!

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #5  
UPDATE
Picked it back up yesterday, they pulled the dash and one of the plugs wasnt in all the way, I pushed on them as best I could without taking anything apart, but they took the pieces around the dash off and said the one white rectangular plug just wasnt in and locked. Probably not locked in from the factory and it rattled lose. So were good to go, thankfully!
Most like wasn't in all the way. Those are kind of a pain to pull out actually.

I pulled mine out to run two wires when I added the 4WD and Neutral lights and it did took some decent force to pull out.

Most like wasn't in all the way. Those are kind of a pain to pull out actually.

I pulled mine out to run two wires when I added the 4WD and Neutral lights and it did took some decent force to pull out.
I definitely want to add some idiot lights the factory left off. Like 4x4 also, maybe swiches for aux lighting Ill add later

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #7  
I definitely want to add some idiot lights the factory left off. Like 4x4 also, maybe swiches for aux lighting Ill add later
I don't know if your dashboard is like mine but they have lights on the dash for 4x4 and a lot more stuff. I used the pin out diagram on the service manual to get the right pin and polarity. A proximity switch mounted near the 4x4 lever took care of detecting when it's in 4x4 or not.

IMG_20200406_152223.jpg

I don't know if your dashboard is like mine but they have lights on the dash for 4x4 and a lot more stuff. I used the pin out diagram on the service manual to get the right pin and polarity. A proximity switch mounted near the 4x4 lever took care of detecting when it's in 4x4 or not.

View attachment 758821
Thats awesome, Ill have to look, Id love the lights working like that, factory fail in my opinion to not have a light for each function. Do you happen to have any more info or tips? Thanks!

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #9  
Thats awesome, Ill have to look, Id love the lights working like that, factory fail in my opinion to not have a light for each function. Do you happen to have any more info or tips? Thanks!
Yeah, one reason I'm glad I quit selling them new. Was tiresome explaining to customers, after they bought the tractor, that the lights were in the dash but the factory cheaped out on some switches and wiring. The original Branson's when we first started, utilized all the lights on the dash.

Yeah, one reason I'm glad I quit selling them new. Was tiresome explaining to customers, after they bought the tractor, that the lights were in the dash but the factory cheaped out on some switches and wiring. The original Branson's when we first started, utilized all the lights on the dash.
Seriously, but I guess if money is a major factor, I kind of get it, but Id pay an extra $100 for them to work from the factory!