Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,841  
wow, 105 years old! Glad she got her hydration back. We need our water.

107F is a quick way to lose your hydration.

We enjoyed our trip to the Ice skating rink. Us 2 adults had no big "wipe outs". His kid went down hard a few times. My kid looked like a natural right off the bat. I did have to take maybe 3 breaks for about 5 minutes each, in the whole 2 hours. Nice and cool, I even took off my long sleeve heavy cotton shirt, and got by with just a short sleeve thin button down no iron shirt. When we came out of the ice rink, it was 105F

Drove back the hour home, and didn't do much the rest of the day. 'puter time.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,844  
good morning all
light showers ending, rained a good bit last night, gently, never woke me up, .78 on the gauge.

never got to steering wheel on golf cart, that is this morning's project. Not much else planned. I did get the new rubber mat put down, that fit nicely.

Toppop, hope you feel better this morning. Popgadget, hope you feel no worse.

107 degrees, don't know if I could take that. If you aren't used to it, pretty overwhelming.

Attachments

• IMG_1001 (1).JPG
    IMG_1001 (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 55
   / Good morning!!!! #152,845  
looks like TBN did some updates, new features, perhaps overnight. Site was wonky this morning, would not let me in.
And I posted a "like" on another thread and it came back and asked me if I was sure that's what I wanted to do, like the bank
asks when transferring money. Really? for a like?.... I wonder what else was changed.

anyone else having problems getting in?

/ Good morning!!!! #152,846  
53F clear sky upper 70's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Last evening lighting bug snuck inside and kittens had very interesting evening. :rolleyes:

Plans for today...Might take trimmer for walk around the front field,other than that not sure.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,847  
2022-07-09, 0707

51° right now...high in the mid-70'...sunny day

Chores will be a dump run in a couple hours, then get gas for the truck and mower and hit the lawn. After that, a walk around with the string trimmer, if I have any energy left.

Drew, no issues with TBN here...

/ Good morning!!!! #152,848  
thanks Roy, when it asked me if I really wanted to click on Good Post, I figured it was having a mental holiday.

How are you feeling Roy? Back to somewhat normal?

/ Good morning!!!! #152,849  
How are you feeling Roy? Back to somewhat normal?
Still run out of steam pretty quickly and some minor issues. I reckon this is "The New Normal" for me...
But there's a lot of folks worse off than I am...Toppop, Eric and others...even you with the skin cancers...
All we can do is live life the best we can...even when things do not work out so well...

/ Good morning!!!! #152,850  
74, had some showers earlier, probably (hopefully) more this afternoon as it only goes up to 77.

Thomas, glad you got the green light.

Buppies, tent shade on the beach sounds good. Hope you both are doing better.

Hope the PopG family is getting well.

Kyle, ice skating sounds like a great idea with the heat. That's what my wife and I did on one of our first dates.

Mostly, sorry your birthday lunch wasn't up to snuff...ya got a nap, though. (y)