Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,571  
My Dishy is sitting at FedEx in Ca, prophecies delivery 5/31. Exciting.

I didn’t order the rv one. Don’t want to pay for 2. Most places I camp is surrounded in trees.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,572  
Good morning. Overnight low of 3.5C and presently 14.8C, clear with just a whisper of wind.

And, yes, for those who are keeping score, I did get my garbage to the tip yesterday. :)

Take care all.

Quick edit: I checked the rain gauge and was surprised to see 0.2mm... there was fog last night so maybe that was it. It's presently 17.9C!

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,573  
I didn’t order the rv one. Don’t want to pay for 2. Most places I camp is surrounded in trees.

I don’t intend to pay for 2 either. Hopefully if the RV one works I can transfer to Residential and cancel the other order. Have 30 days for full refund.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,574  
Fuddy, I am glad it missed you guys. I am surprised at how many tornadoes have been occurring on the East Coast. I grew up in Bucks Co. Pa, never heard of tornadoes there. There have been quite a few in the last few years...A new tornado alley?

/ Good morning!!!! #150,575  
I don’t intend to pay for 2 either. Hopefully if the RV one works I can transfer to Residential and cancel the other order. Have 30 days for full refund.

I asked in the starlink thread, someone posted you couldn’t switch.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,576  
I had a productive day! Wind held off until about an hour ago, got up to 90° though. Got 4 plants transplanted. The drip irrigation will get adapted tomorrow, and fix the post and rail fence around the bed (had to dismantle part of it to get the PHD in there). Still have the PT border logs to put in... but I haven't picked them up yet! Gotta spread the work out.... can't make it look too easy!

A couple pics:
379BFB7C-3DC0-420B-8A72-802268E2E46C.jpegCDF6413A-67B9-456B-B8ED-CA89C87923FC.jpeg
The cinder block holes are going to get Asiatic lilies planted in them. Of course, all those bags of mulch are going to be put to good use!

Time to go get comfortable.... I forgot I got old and can't do what I used to.

Everyone have a good evening!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,577  
Fuddy, I am glad it missed you guys. I am surprised at how many tornadoes have been occurring on the East Coast. I grew up in Bucks Co. Pa, never heard of tornadoes there. There have been quite a few in the last few years...A new tornado alley?

I never heard of tornados in my part of Ohio much growing up, but reading history, they sure had them. One took roof off barn on my ggg grandfathers barn, that became my grandfathers farm.
Then there was Xenia that got totally wiped out.

Rain, another storm.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,578  
LS, I did Costco wed after my root canal. Was busy, but not like later in day. Out of some cereal.
I'm probably going to hold off on going until mid next week, early morning. Usually a quick in / out then, especially since it will be a small order ( yeah, right.... at Costco). Glad the RC is finished and your pain subsides.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,579  
Fuddy glad you made it thru safe and sound. Prayers for those who lost everything.

Lots of rain and storms here but no Dorothy and Toto’s here thank goodness but I’m not that far away from Goode as the old crow flies

/ Good morning!!!! #150,580  
Looked at jobs today will quote tomorrow then head south for rest of weekend.

Gotta pickup these on way out of town5EC8B01D-6C5E-4754-B32C-8A4DB2E77A6B.jpeg31A2947D-BDF9-4758-BF87-04FC2DBA9202.jpeg
For my better half