New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR

/ New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR #1  

Number15

Gold Member
Tractor
AC 7600 TTR, Branson 5520CH, Grasshopper 928D2
Got my new AC 7600 TTR today. After being nervous about my choice between this and the Power Trac PT1850, I think I made the right choice. This was a little more expensive but not by as much as you might think. Plus it has a cab, AC, draft control, 4 different remotes and a lot of other features the power trac did not have. In addition it takes regular 3 pt hitch implements unlike the pt1850. The seat swivels so you can use it in either direction.

PXL_20220427_223609910.jpg

PXL_20220427_223633468.jpg

/ New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR #2  
Congrats on the new "toy"! That's a great looking tractor. Should work very well on the hills.

/ New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR
So many awesome things on this tractor. It has so many new things it's going to take months to learn it but right away I found this useful.

PXL_20220428_205023051.jpg

/ New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR #6  
Having run a Carraro for many years I can say you made a great choice. The newer machines are so nice, well thought out and the reversibility feature offers many benefits with front mounted implements. I almost upgraded to a TTR but the transmission on the Yanmar won out and the limited horsepower range offered by A.C. Nothing between the 36hp and the 75hp model in TTR as I remember. Great machines for hilly country. It should serve you well for many years.

/ New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR #7  
That is a beautiful machine. What's the slope capability rating? And, where did you find a dealer? Looks like the one in Clinton, KY is the closest.

Attachments

• ttr-7600-uniflex-suspension.jpg
    ttr-7600-uniflex-suspension.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 115
   / New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR
I got mine from a dealer in Alabama, I also know there's one in Florida between Tampa and Orlando.

I think official ratings are 35 deg continuous, 40 deg for a certain number of minutes (10?). I just know it does great on my slopes, I feel a lot safer and to me that is the reason I purchased it :)

/ New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR #9  
As another Carraro owner (TTR 4400 HSTII), glad to know that you are enjoying the AC. I have found that I use mine in reverse direction 95% of time and really enjoy dual duty with motor end attachments. Pushing a flail mower without any wheel tracks or plowing heavy deep snow, these things are beasts even on the steepest terrain. I looked at the TTR7600 but found the TTR4400 a bit more suitable for my budget.

/ New Antonio Carraro 7600 TTR #10  
Got my new AC 7600 TTR today. After being nervous about my choice between this and the Power Trac PT1850, I think I made the right choice. This was a little more expensive but not by as much as you might think. Plus it has a cab, AC, draft control, 4 different remotes and a lot of other features the power trac did not have. In addition it takes regular 3 pt hitch implements unlike the pt1850. The seat swivels so you can use it in either direction.
Yeaa, that puts a power trac right to shame!

Good choice.

SR