Groan thread closed..Why?

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #101  
So...... gota ask, how did you address the cat, still crap on the carpet?
On a positive note, the cat didn't crap on the carpet. She crapped on the cement in our unfinished basement. The cat lived out her normal life like this, and my wife did the vast percentage of the related cleanup work. It would have required a divorce to make the cat into an outside cat.

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #102  
On a positive note, the cat didn't crap on the carpet. She crapped on the cement in our unfinished basement. The cat lived out her normal life like this, and my wife did the vast percentage of the related cleanup work. It would have required a divorce to make the cat into an outside cat.
All be darned, I guess that is a reasonable compromise, and probably a good choice on your part:)

Someday I will do a thread on the accommodations we have done for our pets.

Best,

ed

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #103  
I don't care to know exactly who closes a thread, but the reason why is important. Hopefully, any moderator that is closing a thread is at least telling the offending posters why. I haven't seen it lately, but in the past there have been public warnings issued. Cutting off valid discussions by closing a thread is much worse than dealing with individual poor postings.

I also hate when someone deletes one of your post with not warning/explanation. It's confusing. It took me a bit to realize that a moderator made a very poor post which I called them out on. They deleted my post as well as their own.

At least this forum is better than most. I had one which would not allow any post which even questioned the "arrival of unicorns" (won't disclose the topic). I was attacked for asking some questions and stating concerns I had. Then the OP said I had a bad tone. He wouldn't point to a single post or line in a post as to what I was saying wrong. I realized that the forum wasn't around the "arrival of unicorns", but the full cheering of those drinking the Koolaid.

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #104  
I don't care to know exactly who closes a thread, but the reason why is important. Hopefully, any moderator that is closing a thread is at least telling the offending posters why. I haven't seen it lately, but in the past there have been public warnings issued. Cutting off valid discussions by closing a thread is much worse than dealing with individual poor postings.

I also hate when someone deletes one of your post with not warning/explanation. It's confusing. It took me a bit to realize that a moderator made a very poor post which I called them out on. They deleted my post as well as their own.

At least this forum is better than most. I had one which would not allow any post which even questioned the "arrival of unicorns" (won't disclose the topic). I was attacked for asking some questions and stating concerns I had. Then the OP said I had a bad tone. He wouldn't point to a single post or line in a post as to what I was saying wrong. I realized that the forum wasn't around the "arrival of unicorns", but the full cheering of those drinking the Koolaid.
Wanna hurry and support this post before it gets deleted, along with my support post..... :rolleyes:

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #105  
You know, sometimes a thread turns into a movie prison drama. Lots if yelling from some of the cells that doesn't get anywhere until the guards come and the worst offender gets carted off to the box. Sometimes, the whole wing is locked down.

The moral of the story, the warden calls the shots.
OK... Whose the warden? And why aren't the rules enforced EQUALLY?

/ Groan thread closed..Why? #110  
You won't see this often..... I agree with Steppy.
That IS a rarity.
Only thing I agree with him about is said he is wrong often
lol