My new L 4060 is coming

/ My new L 4060 is coming
Well got a call from my dealer today not what i wanted to hear My 3 function valve is back order .Will get the tractor only on Feb 25 now. Dam a other 2 week s

/ My new L 4060 is coming #42  
Yeah, kinda sucks! I lucked out on the 3rd function and the 2 rear valves I wanted as they had them in stock... but I am waiting on the front turfs yet :-(

/ My new L 4060 is coming #43  
That is unfortunate, hopefully you'll get your tractor soon!
I bought my L4060 almost 5 years ago, pre covid. Messicks had it delivered to my specs in less than a week. I literally did not leave my property for any part of the transaction.

Yep i dint go to the dealer and wont have to it all done over the phone and internet .I guest that how it all done today .My dealer over 4 hr from me . Am still looking for a picture of a l4060 whit the same turf tire am getting just like to see how it look the back are 355/80 d20 firestone .They will come and bring my new tractor a them pickup my b2650 .

/ My new L 4060 is coming #45  
Seems the more one adds on the longer the wait :confused3:just think of those order factory special. :confused2:

/ My new L 4060 is coming #46  
For those following front fender posts for Grand L series tractors here’s the answer from a Canadian dealer.

4109760C-D6FB-4613-93D4-E43A7670C50C.jpeg

/ My new L 4060 is coming #47  
Well that's disappointing!
Thanks for the information.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #48  
Yes it is. I probably should post over at OTT also.

Well at least someone got new my dealer never got back to me on that . Maybe that why he never got back to me they dont have them any more .

/ My new L 4060 is coming #50  
Can understand problems they might run into. My M7-171 has the largest tires available. Fenders are spring loaded and pivot on a bearing. When turning sharp, the fenders hit a stop well before the tires hit there turn stop so the fenders stay while the tires turn. My first year I noticed the fenders drooping more until they touched the tires so I had to remove them. The dealer took the tractor back at year end to tweak things and spotted my fender problem as dropping one tire in a hole with the loader fully down. Dealer tech happened to notice a bit of black paint from the fender support on the barrel of the lift cylinders. They heated and straightened the 1 inch bar and got the fenders lined up but now I know not to lower the loader if the front axle is tilted by having one tire in a hole. Stuff like this probably reason they dropped then on the Canadian Grand L60s.