McCormick Cx80 power steering, PTO, lift went out. HELP!

/ McCormick Cx80 power steering, PTO, lift went out. HELP! #1  

myboyblue85

Having a weird issue with my McCormick cx80, had my 15 ft batwing attached and started to cut when PTO stopped, power steering stopped and so did lift arms. I don稚 think it痴 hydraulic pump because I can still open and close the batwing. I checked the filter and it痴 clear. Not sure what I should be doing to troubleshoot next. Someone suggested changing hydraulic oil, any suggestions on what type to put in there? Anyone know where the hydraulic drain plug is on this machine? Thanks in advance for any help.

/ McCormick Cx80 power steering, PTO, lift went out. HELP! #2  
Having a weird issue with my McCormick cx80, had my 15 ft batwing attached and started to cut when PTO stopped, power steering stopped and so did lift arms. I don稚 think it痴 hydraulic pump because I can still open and close the batwing. I checked the filter and it痴 clear. Not sure what I should be doing to troubleshoot next. Someone suggested changing hydraulic oil, any suggestions on what type to put in there? Anyone know where the hydraulic drain plug is on this machine? Thanks in advance for any help.
Check if priorityvalve is stuck ?