My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time!

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #31  
It's a little abstract - but - It is the Crucified Christ.

It looks like a famous art piece and/or maybe an album cover thing I once saw.

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #32  
I got carried away, ain't the first time. I apologize.

I'm still in the personal responsibility camp. It is a harsh camp, many just can't bring themselves to live there.

We're not really in principle disagreement. I, too, can take a pretty harsh line at times. Regardless of what has happened, they need to take care of each other.

I know I took the thread off track but it seemed an important point to express.

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #33  
Ain't fair though, you have our savior on your side.....

I do too, I sometimes forget how I became to be blessed enough to raise cain on internet boards. I thank the asker and your answer for the reminder.

That and I'm an under educated Bull Run boy from Ashland City. Just can't help from showing how sophisticated we are to our buds that don't even know what these internets are capable of.

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #35  
Our dog got shot by a hunter while barking at him outside our property. Made me mad. Fenced 8 acres. Problem solved.

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #36  
Sorry for your loss. As crude as this sounds, this is true..... Your wife is killing her own dogs, she has no one to blame but herself. If I were you, I would defy her wish and make sure her dog is safe. If it means a collar, so be it. Otherwise don't get another dog. Personally I prefer oversight and voice control.

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #37  
Re: My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For the second Time!

RobertN.
"Ok Thomas, what is that? One of those NE things? Never heard of such a thing on West Coast"

Good to see your still making dusty.
................................................................................
Guess you might say its NE thing ;) men/women voted in for town/city to over see old and new policies etc.

"The posted speed limit is 55 Mph. The shift workers at the pressure treating plant a mile up the road tear down this highway at 100 mph at 5:30 PM."

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #38  
Tell wifey no dog number 3 until a fence is built or at least use the under ground fence.

I don't trust the under ground fence though. We had a dog that I nicknamed Lady because she was a Lady. Lady kept getting out of the electric fence and the wife could not figure out why. The battery kept going bad even though they were new. Eventually, Lady was seen running around the fence, close enough to have the collar tell Lady she was close to the fence, but not close enough to get shocked. Lady knew if she did this long enough the collar would stopped "talking" to her and then it was safe to cross the fence.....

Later,
Dan

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #39  
Sorry for your loss. As crude as this sounds, this is true..... Your wife is killing her own dogs, she has no one to blame but herself. If I were you, I would defy her wish and make sure her dog is safe. If it means a collar, so be it. Otherwise don't get another dog. Personally I prefer oversight and voice control.

I agree Tom.

What concerns me about our society is the automatic tendency of a segment to blame everyone else, taking little or no personal responsibility. There have been several comments in this thread that support that mentality.

I've lived next to a rural hiway since 1979. Have always had dogs. Have never had one hit on the hiway. My dogs are never leashed or fenced. I introduce them to the hiway and then let them educate themselves. And, most importantly, I harshly scold my dogs in regards to their interaction with vehicles. They don't sleep under vehicles or in the driveway, that is met with strict punishment. When a vehicle starts up or enters the property my dogs immediately assess their own situation and take appropriate action to avoid a disaster. My eldest dog is almost 100% deaf. You'd hafta chase her out into the yard to run over her.

That's why I said earlier it's the dog's fault. Either the dog chose to ignore the hazards of vehicles or died early on in it's self education by an error. I believe every dog, if left to it's own education, will survive around vehicles and hiways.. But dogs, like humans, sometimes make mistakes.

Again, sorry for the loss of the pet.

/ My Wifes kittle dog killed by rural speeders For tghe second Time! #40  
Natural selection... it works in human's too.... :)