Sweet setup...

What's under the hood?

Is that a PJ trailer in tow?

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,062  
Sweet setup...

What's under the hood?

Is that a PJ trailer in tow?

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,063  
94.5 f250. 7.3 PSD 5 speed, 303K miles, with some mods. trailer is a 2013 down2earth 10K trailer. tractor is a john deere 2wd 750

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,064  
Looks like a keeper... the entire set up.

The older 7.3 Diesels do very well here...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,065  
they seem the command a premium everywhere. people want an arm, a leg and your first born. i've had 4, i'd like to get another but i'm unwilling to pay what most people seem to be asking for a halfway decent truck

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,066  
My neighbor heard that I was making a 600 mile round trip to my brother's place with tractor in tow...

He and his wife came over that afternoon and asked if I was really going to tow with my 4.3 V6 S10.

Then they handed me the keys to their 1999 7.3 Excursion... best tow vehicle I have ever used... he traded it for a 6.0 and had lots of trouble, traded that for a GMC Diesel and more trouble... now has 3/4 gasser...

Out of all of them... said the 7.3 was the best... he tows inventory all over the State so he makes a living with has 24' tag trailer...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,067  
The day I brought home the new tractor, and some attachments...

The Trailer is @ 1900lbs and the tractor is 4000lbs Add in a boxblade, forks, and a tiller - figure maybe 7000 lbs

2007 Dodge Diesel - The last 5.9l year - none of that re-injected soot into the intake junk on this truck...
IMG_20150413_183855437_HDR.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,068  
The day I brought home the new tractor, and some attachments...

The Trailer is @ 1900lbs and the tractor is 4000lbs Add in a boxblade, forks, and a tiller - figure maybe 7000 lbs

2007 Dodge Diesel - The last 5.9l year - none of that re-injected soot into the intake junk on this truck...
View attachment 426736

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,069  
Sorry - Double post

Thanks - deleted it...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,070  
Sorry - Double post

Not your fault, TBN does it so they can show a high post count to prospective advertisers.

You can click "Edit Post" and delete it.