Tool rack ideas

/ Tool rack ideas
For loader work I usually just put some bags of sand on the carryall. That's easy than replacing the carryall with the ballast box.

That's not a bad idea...I'll have to keep it in mind. How much do the carryalls cost?

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ Tool rack ideas #13  
At the top of the page next "Store", in the "Google Custom Search" box, type "shovel rake holder" and click "Search".

That will bring up over 380 threads with many ideas.

Also search google , eBay, Amazon, for "Quick Fist Clamp". Looks like a good product.

/ Tool rack ideas
At the top of the page next "Store", in the "Google Custom Search" box, type "shovel rake holder" and click "Search".

That will bring up over 380 threads with many ideas.

Also search google , eBay, Amazon, for "Quick Fist Clamp". Looks like a good product.

Those clamps look very handy...especially with a 50 lb. Capacity for 2 clamps...good lookin' out, xfaxman...

/ Tool rack ideas #15  
Those clamps look very handy...especially with a 50 lb. Capacity for 2 clamps...good lookin' out, xfaxman...

Yep, they are on my eBay watch list, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

/ Tool rack ideas
Yep, they are on my eBay watch list, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

They're 10 bucks on amazon.
..may just have to spring for a set and see how they work

/ Tool rack ideas #17  
I've currently got 2/3 Of an oil drum with a drawbar through it filled with a mixture of scrap steel and concrete. Unfortunately it's difficult to get a solid connection to it, due in part to its shape and the thin metal. I guess I could always drill it and put some tapcon studs in it to bolt to, as long as I don't run my bit into any steel. I may just have to buy a spanky new official box to start fresh;-)

You could use a ratchet strap the attach some pvc pipe to the drum.

/ Tool rack ideas #18  
Still new to posting here and not sure how to create a link but you may want to complete a search in TBN for how to store your chains. Gives many good ideas and pics.

/ Tool rack ideas #19  
Tractor logging 010.JPGTractor logging 008.JPG

I looked around for a place to carry shovels, rakes, and even chainsaws, without interfering with the bucket or 3ph. I decided that the area over the hood was an untapped resource. I modified a set of car-top carrier brackets to fit, and bolted on a piece of flakeboard with a 1x2 edge. Added lots of screw eyes for bungee cords. It's amazing how much can be carried there, and it's right up where you can keep an eye on it.
The platform doesn't interfere with opening the hood, just have to unload it first. All the equipment loaded on in the pictures is extreme, that was for going into the woods to cut firewood.

/ Tool rack ideas #20  
Where's your periscope?

:)

Bruce