Should have listened to Hay Dude…lol. New massey 5711 3 point hitch gone wacky.

/ Should have listened to Hay Dude…lol. New massey 5711 3 point hitch gone wacky. #41  
“Rexroth” does not bring back good memories for me. Their aluminum pumps are lousy, IMO.

/ Should have listened to Hay Dude…lol. New massey 5711 3 point hitch gone wacky.
Man…so many small things with this tractor i have to fix.

i’ll try to articulate this, but i have a 556 baler with 12 volt twine arms and i also have a sprayer for persavative, as well as a moisture meter. I was talking to the massey tech at dealer and we were talking about the 3 pin implement plug and hot outlet(cigarette lighter) inside cab for your implements. He told me not to use it, it will blow a fuse and all sorts of stuff will go haywire and stop working. I said i ran my stuff off of my old massey for years with no issue. He just said he’d run a wire if it were me…

so i got to looking and inside the the 3 pin in the cab is the traditional #2 always hot pin and the #1 hot only with ignition on. I looked at my plug from my baler and sure enough the blades were in the #1 ignition side.

The always hot is off a 25 amp fuse that only runs it and the trailer wire(7 pin). The cigarette lighter is on its own circuit and on a 20 amp fuse.

The number 1 pin that my baler would’ve used is on a 15 amp circuit with a crap load of other stuff. So yea, lots of stuff would stop working and it would be easy to overload that thing. But before i even got started trying to figure this out i was testing the the pins in the tractors plug. Nothing, nada. Come to find out they never plugged it in. I had to take a god awful amount of plastic console crap apart to get to it. Just sitting there, both ends not plugged in. Anyways i will reach out to the tech and let him know all the people have to do is pull the blades from their plug from #1 to the #2 position. The thought of buying a new tractor and not being able to use the plugs..
here’s some pics..the connectors in tractor not plugged up.
IMG_7912.jpeg

The list of crap that stops working if you blow the #1 pin fuse.
IMG_0886.jpeg

The propper pin
IMG_0885.jpeg