MT 573 Issues

/ MT 573 Issues #11  
Welcome to TBN and great post keep us updated. 275 hours and no issues so far on my 573. Keep us updated on how ls handles warranty. Unfortunately dealer loss is more and more common these days. We just lost our kubota dealer of 20+ years.

/ MT 573 Issues #12  
Following this. Another 573 owner here. Not sure what alarms you have. Mine will beep if I am digging into dirt and go in with too high a gear and then stall out. Same high pitch if I have the emergency brake on and put it in gear, or if I forget to put the emergency brake on and get up out of the seat.
My dealer is a little over an hour away and LS is maybe 1/2 hr away.
Frustrating that the dealer said he has to order a part for my quick attach and it will take 2 days to get. Then I have to take about 2 1/2hrs round trip to get it when LS would be an hour there and back.

/ MT 573 Issues
Welcome to TBN and great post keep us updated. 275 hours and no issues so far on my 573. Keep us updated on how ls handles warranty. Unfortunately dealer loss is more and more common these days. We just lost our kubota dealer of 20+ years.
I'm glad yours has made it 275 hrs with no issues. i think finding a competent dealer (that's not 150 miles away) will be
trying. The tractor was hauled to the current "dealer" on the 29th. So it's been there a few days shy of 2 weeks. There is
no choice but to just wait it out. I'll post when it gets fixed.

/ MT 573 Issues
Following this. Another 573 owner here. Not sure what alarms you have. Mine will beep if I am digging into dirt and go in with too high a gear and then stall out. Same high pitch if I have the emergency brake on and put it in gear, or if I forget to put the emergency brake on and get up out of the seat.
My dealer is a little over an hour away and LS is maybe 1/2 hr away.
Frustrating that the dealer said he has to order a part for my quick attach and it will take 2 days to get. Then I have to take about 2 1/2hrs round trip to get it when LS would be an hour there and back.
Sounds like your alarm warnings are working fine. The alarm warning I was getting wasn't just a few beeps, it was a constant shrill alarm. The tractor worked fine (except for the constant alarm and flashing dash). However the shrill alarm
is there to let you know something isn't right. Anyway it took 2 months to get it fixed. my tractor has been sitting on dealers lots for 30 or 35% of 2023.
I've never gotten a written response from LS. Maybe you can. I understand them wanting you to buy from your dealer instead of direct from LS. But they could sell through the dealer so he profits, you pick it up from LS so they profit by the
sale, but they also profit from no shipping charges. You'd get your part sooner and they get their money +. Win/Win.
That may be too simplistic thinking on my part.

/ MT 573 Issues #15  
The dealer I purchased mine from is about 1.5 hours away and after dealing with them I wouldn’t trust them to wrench. I couldn’t even get a phone call back for weeks when I called about filters for 50 hour change. Luckily a newer dealer is about 40 minutes away. They happen to answer and carry well priced implements. They seemed to not mind if I were to use them for warranty work even though I didn’t purchase my unit from them. But like almost all things I’ll fix this my self when the time comes. A shop manual is on my soon to get list.

/ MT 573 Issues
I feel your pain. My original dealer had a crummy looking shop. But, they would answer the phone and I think their
mechanic/tech was fairly competent. Until they went out of business. I do most of my own maintenance. Before they closed shop, I bought a LS Filter Pack that was supposed to have all the fluid filters. Hydraulic filter ended up almost
impossible to remove, in addition it was a different size and different thread pattern than what the kit had in it.
(I have pictures of both filters somewhere). it was a pain in the rear. We need to be able to cross-reference LS filters.
I'm currently at the 3rd dealer. Hopefully they will work out.
The shop manual sounds like a good idea. How will you handle LS proprietary scans and software?

/ MT 573 Issues #17  
Sounds like your alarm warnings are working fine. The alarm warning I was getting wasn't just a few beeps, it was a constant shrill alarm. The tractor worked fine (except for the constant alarm and flashing dash). However the shrill alarm
is there to let you know something isn't right. Anyway it took 2 months to get it fixed. my tractor has been sitting on dealers lots for 30 or 35% of 2023.
I've never gotten a written response from LS. Maybe you can. I understand them wanting you to buy from your dealer instead of direct from LS. But they could sell through the dealer so he profits, you pick it up from LS so they profit by the
sale, but they also profit from no shipping charges. You'd get your part sooner and they get their money +. Win/Win.
That may be too simplistic thinking on my part.
That's what i figured. No different than supplier drop shipping something.
I don't really care about the cost of the part, I just want the part.

As for my dealer, they are actually a mechanic shop. So, their true skill is fixing vehicles. They don't really inventory anything and there is no showroom. That was why I went with them. There were three dealers all the same distance 1hr+/-, and I figured if something broke I would rather deal with a shop than a fancy showroom.

/ MT 573 Issues #18  
I feel your pain. My original dealer had a crummy looking shop. But, they would answer the phone and I think their
mechanic/tech was fairly competent. Until they went out of business. I do most of my own maintenance. Before they closed shop, I bought a LS Filter Pack that was supposed to have all the fluid filters. Hydraulic filter ended up almost
impossible to remove, in addition it was a different size and different thread pattern than what the kit had in it.
(I have pictures of both filters somewhere). it was a pain in the rear. We need to be able to cross-reference LS filters.
I'm currently at the 3rd dealer. Hopefully they will work out.
The shop manual sounds like a good idea. How will you handle LS proprietary scans and software?
My rear hydro filter was tough. I used two rubber strap adjustable pipe wrenches across from each. I started to bend the tubing and mount it was so tight. It finally let loose. I ordered a kit as well and it actually came with the newer smaller hydro filter and the old. The new shows up as a succeeded part.

As for scans I’m keeping a eye on that for any info. I’ve got some people I met over the year in automotive automation that found ways around locked electronics. They would build data cables etc. I don’t think anyone has tried , but I’m going to see if my friends HP tuner Would show anything.

I knew getting this new of a tractor meant a downside and that being electronics , specifically scanners and ECM.

/ MT 573 Issues #19  
You see its not the tractor its the parts they get from a
vendor and perhaps they should get a new supplier
that has quality parts. If they have enough complaints
maybe they will change

willy

/ MT 573 Issues
My rear hydro filter was tough. I used two rubber strap adjustable pipe wrenches across from each. I started to bend the tubing and mount it was so tight. It finally let loose. I ordered a kit as well and it actually came with the newer smaller hydro filter and the old. The new shows up as a succeeded part.

As for scans I’m keeping a eye on that for any info. I’ve got some people I met over the year in automotive automation that found ways around locked electronics. They would build data cables etc. I don’t think anyone has tried , but I’m going to see if my friends HP tuner Would show anything.

I knew getting this new of a tractor meant a downside and that being electronics , specifically scanners and ECM.
I'm glad you have a dealer you like. I wish I was confident in the local (100 miles or less) LS dealers available to my area.