Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,891  
Hmmm.... my ZTR has picked up Davids issues. Sympathy pains. Was mowing and just stalled out. Started right back up, then died a few minutes again. Had to run it back to the house under full choke. Must be something in the fuel line or system. Ordered new fuel filters, should be here in the AM. How cool is that?

Will drain and refill after filter replacement. Yards about 1/2 done. Of course. Could have been worse. This is the second time I have experienced this issue if it turns out to be that. I might have to switch out my gassing tanks and practice a different refueling method. Kind of sucks as I was into mowing...today.

Hope all have a great evening. Just got done with catfish on the grill. Cajun, blacked with hash browns and mixed veggies. Oh, good!
Mine did that. A small leaf was in gas tank. It would cover outlet at random, stall, shut off, had to choke it, etc.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,892  
Drinking fresh cup of coffee. 48° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 76° with mix of sun and clouds. Got most of the weeds pulled from gardens. There was a good breeze from the west. Even in 60° temperatures it was hard to work in 2 gardens. Went to work on getting ready to mow grass. Got JD mower out of back barn. Made room for it in pole barn. Just need to grease it and put new blades on. Today will get tractors, mower and Mule out to spring time pressure washing. They all need some serious cleanup. Will also test house AC to make sure it works for when it gets warmer.
rnD03A1.jpg

For those have tractor/mower problems. Last year I had problems with my tractor stopping running. Found a Earwig bug in fuel tank. After clearing it. Have not had any more problems.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,893  
39 going to 81 and sunny.

Ron, wonder where did all the earwigs come from? Seems like I only occasionally saw one years ago, now they are thick under a lot of things, like under the birdbath top when I dump it each morning. Ditto stink bugs and ladybugs.

Buppies, we decided to get a Labrador this time rather than a Chesapeake. My wife thinks she will be better around our young granddaughter.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,894  
39 going to 81 and sunny.

Ron, wonder where did all the earwigs come from? Seems like I only occasionally saw one years ago, now they are thick under a lot of things, like under the birdbath top when I dump it each morning. Ditto stink bugs and ladybugs.

Buppies, we decided to get a Labrador this time rather than a Chesapeake. My wife thinks she will be better around our young granddaughter.
I have had earwigs here for years. They are under anything that is next to the ground. Many years ago I had a house AC failure. A earwig had gotten into relay and stopped it from engaging. Had relay replaced with one that had enclosed contacts.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,895  
Good Morning Guys,
Deerfield Beach, 56 to start going to 75 !
Partly sunny today !

Happy Birthday Kilroy ! Have a Great Day ! 🙏

Drew, are you talking about me or Scootr ?
I do see some large ships going by out on the horizon! I can try and load that AP, to see what is going by here ! But I do see the tankers or cargo ships every day !

Looks like we have some rain coming in on Sunday or Monday , so will try and get more beach time in before that happens !

Phil, curious on what mill you went to ! Central Massachusetts? In Vermont I go over to Adirondack Hard Woods in Lake George ! In Connecticut I go to a local mill in Woodbury, Ct !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

Yes, really like this one, XXV I'm not sure if the combustion motor I ordered via Amazon is real or a clone. They claim it's made by the same manufacture as the existing one, but on pellet stove websites the Harman one is more than double the price, and has a different manufacturer part number. They all claim the same Harman part number. We will see.
I put the Amazon one in mine and it fit perfect and runs great!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,897  
Morning all!
Good idea on making a tractor or carving! Hmmm.
Quiet week here with all the rain and wind! Arthritis is amped up again! Probably weather related. Hands and neck not cooperating.
Did make it out to the shop a few times.
Birthday number 17 for the nephew today. Will have a small get together to celebrate.
wife and I both have two weeks with no appointments ahead! Wow!
Now wearing hearing aids, surprising what I have been missing for a long time. Need to get use to them.
Couple of pics attached as always.
Added two more goblets to the works.
IMG_7987.jpg

Then I tried putting a box in a box in a box. Lol!
IMG_8017.jpgIMG_8022.jpgIMG_8033.jpgIMG_8034.jpg
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,898  
Morning all!
Good idea on making a tractor or carving! Hmmm.
Quiet week here with all the rain and wind! Arthritis is amped up again! Probably weather related. Hands and neck not cooperating.
Did make it out to the shop a few times.
Birthday number 17 for the nephew today. Will have a small get together to celebrate.
wife and I both have two weeks with no appointments ahead! Wow!
Now wearing hearing aids, surprising what I have been missing for a long time. Need to get use to them.
Couple of pics attached as always.
Added two more goblets to the works.
View attachment 862334
Then I tried putting a box in a box in a box. Lol!
View attachment 862335View attachment 862336View attachment 862337View attachment 862338
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Outstanding!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,899  
Nooooooo, you don’t want sympathetic problems
TBN seems to be about sympathetic problems, how to get a drain plug off, what to do with your pallets in the fields, and all the rest that goes on in life.
Buppies, we decided to get a Labrador this time rather than a Chesapeake.
Could be a good choice. We had a lovely black lab, female when the children were toddlers. More than once I saw one of our toddlers retrieve a treat from Lady's mouth. It's something to see a 80lb dog that would virtually eat a trespasser sit patiently trying to retain a treat with a toddlers arm in her mouth.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,900  
36F steady 5mph from the north clear sky,mid 50's for high showers arriving around 4pm.
Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today.. hope clean gravel from lawn etc. one side of driveway before the rain arrives...its long driveway,not what the rest of the day will bring.

Enjoy your day all.