Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,301  
Thought you were a retired professional
😂 which is why I hate them 😂

I should have said I hate Microsoft.

It took over 2 hrs to get the laptop updated.
Good news is I got the photos rescanned and nicely labeled and backed up. The labeling is what takes so long, but it sure helps to find pics later.
Many I don’t know the year, these are mostly between 1944 and 1948. Many I can tell the location taken so add that to the label.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,302  
Buona sera ragazzi ! 😁

Let's start with weather
603B89CA-CBE5-42FB-8922-36056891BED3_1_102_o.jpeg

OK, it's not THAT bad, but yeah, that thunderstorm come from nowhere. Alps...

~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday we tried to see aquarium. 2 h waiting time. No, thanks.

went to "safari" + zoo.
That was really nice
63EC1574-904A-430E-8C4B-A53CA082D83D_1_105_c.jpeg

04AB5EA0-F337-4A1E-A06A-EEDF19AF68E9_1_105_c.jpeg

FF693578-53B3-4D66-8DEB-36697E7F1337_1_105_c.jpeg

For bird guys
4F92A62B-3246-4BDA-B238-002D73B82770_1_105_c.jpeg
IMG_6961.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we went to see Sanctuary of Madonna della Corona
www.madonnadellacorona.it

This pic is from their Facebook page
1712004045639.png

Really impressive place. It's impossible to transfer this volume by phone pic

Just lit some candles
832C53D2-338C-4BB7-A56D-EBB0E6085881_1_102_o.jpeg

And for night went to spoil my wife with a delicious steak
4AF199D3-247B-4CD9-B39F-A0B47B005BAF_1_102_o.jpeg

Enough for today.

Have a nice one !

/ Good morning!!!! #188,303  
Evening all;
Looks like winter is thinking about trying to hang on a bit longer, dang it;
1712009408652.png

But, I did my part today to make this a false forecast.
Put the bucket back on the little Kioti, hooked up the inverted blower to the Branson 8050 and gave her a good once over greased, checked the shear bolts, lubed the chain it's ready to go.
Then the starter had gone out on the IH 574 so replaced that and backed her up to the generator. Topped off all the fuel tanks.
Now we should get just rain :)
Everyone stay safe and get well

/ Good morning!!!! #188,304  
Nasty looking tree,do the birds make nest upon them?
Dunno... but there are five less than there were, for choices.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,305  
😂 which is why I hate them 😂

I should have said I hate Microsoft.
I've learned to hate the word "update". Anytime that comes up in IT work, it seems to lead to trouble.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,306  
Rooting for the Iowa women's BB team vs LSU. Go Hawkeyes!
1712011804065.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,308  
Good (Tuesday) just-gone-noon [yeah, I slept in]. Overnight Low of 17C and a cold front has come through so it's presently 16.7C, overcast with rain & calm. There was 9mm of rain in the gauge.

Lovely day yesterday with the paddock transfer completed and Paddock #1 cleaned up due to the expected rain overnight & today. The tank cover/screen was cleaned, however the wallaby carcass was left in situ... whatever critters are enjoying a meal from it need to do a lot more before I can shift it. It was swarming with European Wasps.

So, what with todays' very welcome rain, it's an inside day with a load of towels being dhobied at the moment.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,310  
Good evening all. 68ºF for the start, overcast, breezy. Light wind moderate gusts, overcast all day, and high temp was 77ºF. Made coffee to start day, got trash out and headed for surgery. Stall like the book I was reading (Simply Lie by David Baldacci) Got home a about 10:30. Have to keep pressure bandage on 48 hrs then keep surgery covered in Vaseline till stitches out in 2 weeks, and margins cancer check results in 10 business day. Took it easy the rest of the day and talk with family and friends. Will be attach some pics, have not gotten pics from fellow riders yet.
Thursday 1AM posts
Two_bit had a great ride, got to meet extended family members of my fellow riders.
Ron sorry deer are tearing your bird feeders. Hope repairs are more robust. Hope grocery shopping and chipping went well. Maybe jay too picky in your pic.
Buppies sorry about poor sleep night Wednesday night. prayers sent
Bill good luck with prefab garage search. Like you remark "if its feee, shut up and eat"
Thomas it was a good trip to Kerrville
Billy good to hear Skyline Drive and AT open again.
Mike hope you got your extension filed and you can stay dry for a while.
Drew good to hear electric heat keeping up in greenhouse. Wife started breaking me in on some chores such as laundry and dish washer. I benefited from her experience. Interesting thought about fuel, I wonder if they cut over to cheaper fuel too soon?
RNG making nice progress, nothing like moving to thin out one's possessions. Sorry about not sleeping well.
Good luck hope trip though the pass to CA went well.
Frits sorry about your shoulder. Hope it gets better with rest. Hope new dishwasher works out for you. Like your wood wagons, look a lot like mine :)
Scott(vt) sorry about the rain.
Gstrom hope you found someone to sell you the totes.
Ken interesting design, hope you can get it working the way you want it. Had a fun trip to Kerrville.
Paul hope you get a dry spell so you can get manure done. Good luck on plasma cutter tale search. Interesting unicycle. Hope wife training went well. :)
David hope you got the office finished. Hope aloha went well for your neighbor.
Two_bit hope fence spraying went well.
Randy(wag) glad progress on mowing got washer fluid topped off, and inside of windshield cleaned as well. Good to hear plumber solution to your problem may be on hand.
Drew your phone will update automatically. I can check to see where firetrucks change oil if you like. Glad dinner at brother's house was good. Hope you got ride in C8 and it was fun.
Bill I paid $2.969/gal for gas this weekend. Good luck with new garage project.
Drew interesting thought on Baltimore bridge disaster.
Friday morning posts 3:40CDT :
Ron glad grocery shopping went well, and chipping as well. Glad at least one happy customer. Hd a good ride. That's a pile!
Buppies sorry about sugar levels, are they changing at nigh? Sorry to hear wife's memory at that stage.
Drew hope you got planter done and roses planted.
Mike glad no rain Friday.
Dennis that is quite the picture project you have going on.
Bill hope you conserved lots of energy.
Paul nice looking Bridgeport. Like the t-slot cover. Looks like a scale on the quill, have not seen that before. All the lube systems I have used on Bridgeport mills were for the ways only. Good luck with AD/Cam software. Hope weather cooperates with mulching, and music was fun. Happy birthday to DIL hope dinner was good
Plowhog sorry about your dilemma, that is a hard choice.
Plowhog good luck with pic sharing and new engraver.
Scott(vt) hope good trip to Vermont.
Ken nice pic. Hope family outing was fun.
Gstrom congrats on the great tote find. Hope you got leak fixed.
Don hope that finished your estate work, and you got your seat time.
Kyle good time in Kerrville. Glad roof repairs went well. Insurance want insured contractor so they are not "on the hook" for botched repair jobs :). Work had settled on Autocad for design/modeling , Solidworks for 3D modeling and Mastercam for CAM. In your pic you left at sun rise and left at sun set.
David glad second Starlink kit sold off. Glad farewell successful, may take awhile to get new neighbor trained ;)
Dennis hope drive was good. Hope camera and batteries ok.
RNG glad good trip north. While you did a lot on YouTube sound fairly beneficial to overall progress. Hope house repairs and box filling went well.
Scott(vt) and if you couldn't make it, you had people that would help you make it :) Might make a fire in insert tomorrow. Hope dinner and German was good.
David sorry about dealer unable to duplicate. I have to wonder if there is a fuel restriction between tank and injector pump. What is horse power required for flail? Big Island would be neat place to got to college.
Randy(wag) glad you survived Easter Weekend Madness. Sound like a crowd at yur place as well.
more catch up later
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

Attachments

• 20240329_104222.jpg
    20240329_104222.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36