Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,291  
April Fools Day
My Mom would have turned 100 today. Still very much alive in my memory even though she has been departed 21 years.

65°F and no rain.

Received confirmation that both efiled taxes have been accepted. Patiently awaiting my refund.

Need to go to DMV, transfer title and registration on my recently acquired Spark.

Merrie Monarch, our local Hula celebration off to week long festivities.

Happy Hour in town this afternoon.

Prayer for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,292  
Buppies, you’re dealing with a hard to solve problem. My mother got so bad with memory events Finally had to take her to Emergency. One event her neighbor had to call police. They had to have EMS take her to emergency. This went on for almost 2 years. Her Dr finally made a diagnosis of the problem About 6 months later we found a place for her to stay.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,293  
Ron, what is your preferred coffee? You may be one who likes coffee as much as I do. I drink a pot by myself throughout the day. Prefer coffee with chichory.
I like my coffee. But it is just Folgers Classic Roast. I use a Mr Coffee drip coffee maker. Use Bunn filters. Put 1 oz of coffee grounds in it. 24 oz reverse osmosis water. Then press start button. coffee ends up in a thermo pot. I do not let set on a warming plate. Drink about 20 oz of coffee a day.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,296  
Guess my old computer doesn’t like rainy Mondays either, couldn’t get it to wake up. Just sat there spinning, no message what was happening. So did a hard reboot, then another. Finally it came up and said it’s updating, very slowly. Been at this over an hour so far.
I hate computers.

Thought you were a retired professional

/ Good morning!!!! #188,297  
Turns out the SIL's place has Locust trees, not Hawthorn. The thorns look like this. Damn things are deadly!! Oh, my thumb is intact, it's just curled under

Nasty looking tree,do the birds make nest upon them?

/ Good morning!!!! #188,299  
North Bay trip went off without a hitch, except that we forgot my bottled water. We can get that on Thursday in town. Have to go back up to NB tomorrow. The place where I drop off my medical was closed for whatever reason/excuse. Supposed to be open from 9 A.M. till 5 P.M., got there at 9:20 A.M. Oh well, it is only another $40.oo worth of fuel pissed up against the wall.

The Canadian nanny state has decreed that the consumer cannot use creosote as a wood preservative any more. It is a good thing I have about 5 gallons of used motor oil hanging around.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,300  
55F and overcast @ 15:15, calling for a high of 57F for the day. Calling for a high of 66F tomorrow ... but it's supposed to rain ... :(

Got those 2 elephant ear bulbs planted last night.

Also planted a tray of 72 pepper seeds, 12 each of:

Habanero
Jalapeno Early
Hot Lemon
Orange Pepperocini
Red Bell
Green Bell

Looks like Burpee is pretty generous with seeds, probably have enough left to do another couple of trays.

As of this morning the 1st tomato seedling has come up ... it's around 1" high ... (y)

Agenda for today:

Get the 1st of the month bills scheduled for payment and handle some banking.

Move shelf from garage for aquarium stand planter rack which should now be dry and get it put on the rack.

Move starter tray of pepper seeds off the top of old refrigerator onto rack where they can get some sun.

Prep another starter tray and get some cabbage and broccoli seeds planted.

Have a 24" x 72" folding table in one of the bedrooms I want to move into the living room, in front of the picture window to use for seed trays ... but it needs some horizontal surface mining (cleared off) first. It will probably hold 5 or more seed starter trays.

Repair door on armoire in that bedroom. Will need extra long screw. It may get used to store some of what is on the table mentioned above.

Woman's neighbor friend just dropped off some caladium bulbs, will see if She wants those planted.

Hope everyone is having a decent Monday ... (y)