Canopy

/ Canopy #61  
Harv:

Looks like your dad created the dream shop. True craftsmanship is when you put the same care into things you make for yourself as you put into something you would make for others. Your dad clearly was a true craftsman and by looking at the pictures of your tractor projects, the nut didn't fall far from the tree. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-32276-billanim.gif

/ Canopy #62  
Wow, that is impressive. I'd like to think my tools are organized (they are), but not quite to that extent. My current pbjective is to get my six year old to respect tools (both his and mine) and put things back when he's done. I'm looking forward to many years of projects with him and his younger brother, but I know it'll drive me nuts if they don't take care of the tools.

"Books and tools, never buy junk and never pass on an opportunity to buy" -RFS 2/6/01

2-31702-RonS_Sig.gif

Attachments

• 37-32294-790signaturegif.gif
    37-32294-790signaturegif.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 138
   / Canopy #63  
<font color=blue>the nut didn't fall far from the tree</font color=blue>

You got the "nut" part right, Bill. And even if I didn't fall too far from the tree, apparently I landed on my head. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Canopy #64  
Harv - Just as I pictured it in my mind. I am envious as I just can't seem to overcome my aversion to organization in my shop. Wish I was closer as I saw some tools I would like to borrow. I think more of your Dad ( must have been one helluva guy) rubbed off on you than you are admitting to.