Bad Boy Land Plane

/ Bad Boy Land Plane #81  
I bought the exact same one, paid just under $1100 for it. I absolutely love it it works great but I did catch the slide under the left side on something and it bent it up like a pretzel. A little torch and hammer work and I straightened it out, welded a bead along one side & bolted it back on. it was only spot welded before.

/ Bad Boy Land Plane #82  
Haha yeah thats what I was trying to pay. Couldn't find another one in existence anywhere. Good to know about the slides/runners.

/ Bad Boy Land Plane #83  
Bought mine in OK City. I believe he is the largest bad boy dealer in the country. He is #1 Yanmar dealer in the country.

/ Bad Boy Land Plane #85  
Bought mine in OK City. I believe he is the largest bad boy dealer in the country. He is #1 Yanmar dealer in the country.

How long ago did you buy yours? they are listing at $1700 now (and the pic doesn't even have the rippers in it).

/ Bad Boy Land Plane #86  
Maintaining my hillside, winding, wooded driveway is challenging for any type of grading equipment. ETA land plane has worked wonderfully. Built heavy in the right spots. Angled blades and long sides improves the function.

Not everyone needs a heavy duty land plane. The extra cost upfront has much better returns and value in the long run if you need a heavy duty blade. Time maintaining, reclaiming gravel and new gravel cost has paid for itself in 5 years.

Rippers don’t work on my driveway. 300 year old wagon road has creek rock base in red clay. Do like the ripper mounting construction that ETA uses. Rippers helpful for some lawn and pasture leveling.

/ Bad Boy Land Plane #87  
I like my land planes/grader scrapers to be adjustable. I previously had a Land Pride that had an adjustable blade carriage. My current Woods has adjustable skids. Adjustability makes this implement exceptionally versatile. I can set the blades flush for scraping flat without digging, can set them slight above the skids for spreading dirt in the yard and not shearing off the grass. Then I set the blades 1/2”-3/4” below the skids for normal driveway use. I set them to max cutting for cutting swales and ditches or cutting away dirt for mild excavation.

/ Bad Boy Land Plane #88  
He is a good friend of mine. I bought a Yanmar YT359c from him last year, my grandson bought a bad boy tractor from him also. You can't go wrong with Neil Snow as your dealer.