3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #11  
If you can please do a vid when you turn the power up.
geometry dash subzero
I have been wanting a cx2510. Most tractors in this class are 400-500 pounds less in weight, which suggest aluminum axles to me.
I have seen the ck2620 turned up on YouTube with impressive results.
But if tested in reality, it may not be too easy.

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510
I'm not sure what you mean?

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #13  
This is an old thread, but I just watched your three videos and I'm now depressed and jealous of your North Carolina earth. Here in New Hampshire I couldn't begin to work the earth like this. It's boulder after boulder, and ledge rock everywhere. Anyway, I enjoyed watching your videos. Very nice job!

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #14  
FWIW, my CX2510 has pretty good power. I’m not looking for more. The hydraulics are super fast too.

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #15  
I also have a CX2510 and agree with the power. I AM interested in those spacers though. I have to work a lot of slopes and ruts and it can get a little scary. Seems like they are easy to install and would add quite a bit of stability. I'm thinking of doing only the rear though. My tires are already loaded and I have a ballast box, but I think this would help also.

The CX is about as wide as the CS but a lot taller so it's more tippy. I pulled on an old oak on a 20* slope that I would not have been able to do without the spacers.

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #17  
Hello, first time poster, here. I bought the CX2510 back in December. I'm not sure what size my spacers are, but they had to put them on to fit the chains.
I actually came on while taking a break from pulling stumps to look something up. I'll be watching your videos later. I have some learning to do!

Deepdrop, we're "neighbors". I'm in Grafton.

Hello, first time poster, here. I bought the CX2510 back in December. I'm not sure what size my spacers are, but they had to put them on to fit the chains.
I actually came on while taking a break from pulling stumps to look something up. I'll be watching your videos later. I have some learning to do!

Deepdrop, we're "neighbors". I'm in Grafton.
Welcome, like yourself I use all kinds of forums found through Google searches all the time. Without peoples involvement, sharing knowledge, and posting to forums, I wouldn't know half the stuff I do.

On a side note, I'll be making a 200hr review on the CX2510 soon. My experience is a weird one as the first tractor delivered to me was actually sent back due to an issue with the rear axle housing and backhoe attachment. The tractor I own now is actually the 2nd that was sent to me.

VideoCapture_20231213-043004.jpg

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #19  
I look forward to seeing your review! Really, though, you could be talking about anything because I'm too busy checking out the pup. It almost looks like a photoshop thing..... the dog just appears, laying back, while you do tractor stuff. :)

Seriously, this is great, and I appreciate you taking the time to share.

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #20  
When it comes to pulling power or spinning the tires, having a gear transmission is the difference between night and day for these tractors.