3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #1  

BaznastyDave

Tractor
Kioti CX2510
If anyone is interested, they work great.

leveling my buddies yard

Fixing a bank

Last edited:
   / 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510
More leverage agreed. For me, I would rather not have a broken neck from flipping though. I've gotten too close to flipping it twice before the spacers.

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #4  
Actually I dunno if it's putting any more significant stress the way those are made. Looks good. But that's just my 2 cents lol. Personally I dunno if I'd want that much spacing but that's just a personal preference thing - do they offer different sizes?
Couple other questions - I've never heard of the automatic throttle control before! That a kioti option now? I'll have to see if it'll work on the CK2510. Out of curiousity if you push your bucket into a bank like you were doing , if your tires are getting really good grip will the tires still break loose and spin if you keep pushing? My CK2510 won't which surprises me. My previous tractor was the CK20s but with the manual transmission - that tractor would spin the wheels to china if I let it go. I understand of course the difference between the 2 transmission styles and how to back off the pedal to get more power...
And last question... What axle do you have on that trailer??? #6000lbs is impressive!!!

Thanks, E.

It has the auto throttle which I love. Keeps fuel consumption low.

It will bog the engine before spinning the tires. I have used a RK 24 which is a sub-compact and it would spin the tires like a 4 wheeler. I specifically got the Kioti since it was the heaviest Compact out there. With loaded tires it does not spin.

Trailer has hubs from an old Dodge truck and the axle is two 2x4 C-channel's welded together. Basically a 4x4 beam, no suspension.

I will be making a video in the future about turning the fuel up and getting it back to 35hp or about 30hp to the PTO. Its the same engine in the 35hp tractor. Just de-tuned with shims under the injection pump and fuel turned down.

1703287862956.png

1703287937913.png

I have not turned the power up on mine yet. Low gear is great but high is a little useless.

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #7  
I've the model prior to the CX2510 - for the most part it's the same machine (I think) other than the engine. Well and some minor cosmetic changes.
I dunno that turning the engine up will help the hydraulic pumps much if any? But hopefully I'm wrong on that guess. I think they go to relief as is so more power won't change that.

E.

Yes, yours is the 3A139 engine. I'm not sure when they went to the 3A165 like what is in mine.

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #9  
i Believe the change over to your engine was 2016. Looks like my engine was used as a 28hp version for a few of the next model larger tractors. I need to see if I can adapt that linked pedal for my tractor. Would love that option!
To get back to increasing power - I don't know that it will help, like I said I think it's a function of the hydraulic pumps - my neighbour has the ck2610 with loaded rears and his tractor will easily spin those rears and dig to china if you don't let off the pedal. Like you say it's the same engine (and hp rating) as your tractor.

E.

/ 3 Inch wheel spacers on CX2510 #10  
I have not turned the power up on mine yet. Low gear is great but high is a little useless.
If you can please do a vid when you turn the power up.

I have been wanting a cx2510. Most tractors in this class are 400-500 pounds less in weight, which suggest aluminum axles to me.
I have seen the ck2620 turned up on YouTube with impressive results.