Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,203  
he was going too fast didn’t had time to stop … it’s a new wash out it wasn’t there the day before.
I almost did that once years ago. We'd had about 7 inches of fresh powder snow and I was cuffing along down a major woods road when something didn't look right.
There was a big berm of gravel where the road used to be, a major culvert had blown out so they had dumped a load of gravel to block the road.
The sun shining on the fresh snow made it hard to notice. It could have been a "Dukes of Hazzard" moment.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,204  
Which bed gets used every day?

snt0ltsizq0d1.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,205  
And one gets a lot better mileage, but only holds 2 people.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,206  
Which bed gets used every day?

snt0ltsizq0d1.jpeg

Yeah! And they both have four wheels! So they're identical, right??

I'm sure the cargo capacity, towing capacity, off-road capability, people-hauling capability, comforts/amenities, crash protection and all those other minor details don't change anything, right? People who make posts like that are going to give me whiplash from having to shake my head so much.

[Aimed at the person who initially posted it, not you Cali...]

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,207  

I'm sure the cargo capacity, towing capacity, off-road capability, people-hauling capability, comforts/amenities, crash protection and all those other minor details don't change anything, right? People who make posts like that are going to give me whiplash from having to shake my head so much.

i think it was focused more on the urban truck owner whose truck bed has never been opened no less used.
Unlike most people on here whose trucks are used as trucks.

I have a jeep GC, most others in my area are surprised when they see it out in the field, or filled with mulch or plants or scrap or....

The little truck is probably a full out work truck.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,209  

lol... Whenever I see these posts, I want to just dare the poster to try driving the tiny one on I-95 in the northeast. You will never taste death so closely, as driving that thing in heavy traffic at 80 mph on a road perpetually overdue for re-paving.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,210  
lol... Whenever I see these posts, I want to just dare the poster to try driving the tiny one on I-95 in the northeast. You will never taste death so closely, as driving that thing in heavy traffic at 80 mph on a road perpetually overdue for re-paving.
Take another look at the photo. That's inner-city urban. Likely a tradesman, in the little guy.

Likely a guy who wants to project a macho image and has never removed that bed cover, for the big one.

Agree the little one doesn't belong on the Interstate! 😬