(GOT ONE) WTB : Kubota 3rd Function Valve L2265

Item Details
Make
Kubota
In fairly desperate need of a Kubota 3rd Function Valve (L2265) for my L4760 HSTC... have piles of cash and select human organs available to trade / barter / offer for one!

Do not want W.R. Long (no button for the power advance), Summit does not offer one for this tractor... looking for Kubota part only.

/ (GOT ONE) WTB : Kubota 3rd Function Valve L2265 #2  
In fairly desperate need of a Kubota 3rd Function Valve (L2265) for my L4760 HSTC... have piles of cash and select human organs available to trade / barter / offer for one!

Do not want W.R. Long (no button for the power advance), Summit does not offer one for this tractor... looking for Kubota part only.
Welcome to the Coviet Union, comrade! Where no matter how much you are willing to pay, you can't get exactly what you want! Seriously though, good luck!

/ (GOT ONE) WTB : Kubota 3rd Function Valve L2265 #3  
''no button for the power advance'' what dose that mean ?

/ (GOT ONE) WTB : Kubota 3rd Function Valve L2265
Welcome to the Coviet Union, comrade! Where no matter how much you are willing to pay, you can't get exactly what you want! Seriously though, good luck!
I found one!
''no button for the power advance'' what dose that mean ?
The Grand L 60s have a button on the factor loader joystick. When you press it with your finger the engine throttles way up.

The point of it is when you are using the loader and pushing into a pile you squeeze this button and you get full horsepower. Works really well when moving lots of material.

Anyhow - to the best of my knowledge none of the 3rd party 3rd function kits have this button. They all add their new joystick top with the 3rd function buttons and you would lose the power advance functionality (I don’t know if it’s called power advance but it’s something like that)

/ (GOT ONE) WTB : Kubota 3rd Function Valve L2265
Found one!

Got it for less than "current" no date for manufacture that Kubota has on price sheets because it was built on 12/30/2021 before some price increases I guess... and dealership where I found it UPS-ed right to my door.

I still have both kidneys for use in future barter and trade as needed...