worth of a 1630 tractor

/ worth of a 1630 tractor #1  

dqdave1

Veteran Member
Tractor
tc- 29d
In a situation where job is closing and I have to move and forced to sell my beloved new holland. 1999 1630; hydro, a deluxe model, canopy, 2800 hours, maintained properly, garage stored most of time, woods 7500 pto driven back hoe with 3 buckets, 7308 loader, mid mount mower, barely used; back blade, landpride landscape rack with guage wheels; landpride rotary tiller; woods pulveriser, sub soiler. Have brand new thumb for backhoe. What is this worth as a package?

/ worth of a 1630 tractor #2  
In a situation where job is closing and I have to move and forced to sell my beloved new holland. 1999 1630; hydro, a deluxe model, canopy, 2800 hours, maintained properly, garage stored most of time, woods 7500 pto driven back hoe with 3 buckets, 7308 loader, mid mount mower, barely used; back blade, landpride landscape rack with guage wheels; landpride rotary tiller; woods pulveriser, sub soiler. Have brand new thumb for backhoe. What is this worth as a package?

Likely around $15k as a package. It might be hard to find a buyer interested in it all. If you can, try to sell the 3pt stuff separately.

/ worth of a 1630 tractor #3  
Where are you located? I would be interested in the front end loader if you're willing to sell it separately!

/ worth of a 1630 tractor
Don't want to break loader apart from tractor

/ worth of a 1630 tractor #5  
I might be interested in the backhoe. I am also in north east ohio.

/ worth of a 1630 tractor #6  
Also maybe the mower too. Message me with prices please. Thanks!

/ worth of a 1630 tractor #7  
Next someone wants the wheels off of your tractor!

/ worth of a 1630 tractor #8  

DO NOT SPLIT THE LOADER OR THE HOE!

/ worth of a 1630 tractor #10  
If I had a motivated buyer for the backhoe and probably the mid mount mower I would absolutely sell either separately. I would not sell the loader separately under any circumstances.

Now I see this thread is 6 months old I hope my advise is unneeded at this time.