Woods FEL Reinforcement Brackets

/ Woods FEL Reinforcement Brackets #1  

jblaugh01

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7275
Hi TBN Goers,

I am new to the site and also new to tractors. I recently purchased a Cub Cadet 7275 with 1,240hrs. I'm not sure of the year since the tag is missing from the frame. The tractor came with #417 FEL, grader box, landscape rake, and two slip scoops. I have had the tractor for three days now and I have about 30 minutes on it due to work and family. I've noticed some leaks here and there but nothing major, I think/hope! One thing I need help with now, is the reinforcement brackets for the FEL to give more strength at the attachment points on the frame. I've contacted Woods and they no longer make these, however they did send me the drawings needed to have them fabricated. Can someone send me a photo of these brackets installed on their tractor so I can share with fabricator and so I can better understand how these attach.

After inspecting my tractor more, I noticed all of the mounting bolts were loose and one on the right hand side had the head broke off. I tightened the other five and said a prayer that nothing major was wrong. I plan to replace the five with longer bolts and loctite them in. I will also attempt to remove the broken bolt this weekend. I'd really like to get these brackets to give a little more strength and avoid the broken ears on the motor mounts.

If anyone has any other info or thoughts to pass along to a newbie please feel free. Thanks!

/ Woods FEL Reinforcement Brackets #2  
A little late, but it might help someone else. Note that the front main frame has been removed in the picture. It goes behind the reinforcement bracket.

101_0599.JPG