Woodland Mills Wood Chipper

/ Woodland Mills Wood Chipper #1  

Woodlot owner

Tractor
4720 jd
I bought a woodland mills TF 810 woodchipper and as I assembled it you could see where carriage bolts had been driven in with a hammer to align the shields and nuts had come off and fallen out the bottomless shipping container.
When I called the company Kate in sales thought it was funny and laughed the whole time. When I told her I didn't appreciate her humor she hung up on me. POS company now that they have my money

/ Woodland Mills Wood Chipper #2  
Have one that looks like yours... it took a little tweaking to get right including adjusting the knives and replacing nuts with unlock nuts...

/ Woodland Mills Wood Chipper #3  
I bought a woodland mills TF 810 woodchipper and as I assembled it you could see where carriage bolts had been driven in with a hammer to align the shields and nuts had come off and fallen out the bottomless shipping container.
When I called the company Kate in sales thought it was funny and laughed the whole time. When I told her I didn't appreciate her humor she hung up on me. POS company now that they have my money
Very surprised to hear that about WM since they offer very good support and do their best to get what's needed resolved quickly. Something up with that call so I would call back start fresh.

/ Woodland Mills Wood Chipper #4  
Maybe she was having a bad hair day or was on the R*g or something. Canucks are usually friendly, especially when nude dancing at local bars... Been in a few and those gals love to take their clothes off...lol
\
Seems as though every Canadian local pub has nude dancing in the basement and unlike here, you can actually drink booze and watch (and other things as well, if you desire and have the American money in your pocket)....

/ Woodland Mills Wood Chipper #5  
I have had one for 6 years. Have had no problems except for a mistake I made myself. WM replaced the part cheerfully for free which was more than I expected. I have well over 150 hours on it.
I find them and the product excellent.

/ Woodland Mills Wood Chipper #6  
Maybe she was having a bad hair day or was on the R*g or something. Canucks are usually friendly, especially when nude dancing at local bars... Been in a few and those gals love to take their clothes off...lol
\
Seems as though every Canadian local pub has nude dancing in the basement and unlike here, you can actually drink booze and watch (and other things as well, if you desire and have the American money in your pocket)....

Epic contributor???

/ Woodland Mills Wood Chipper #8  
I have had one for 6 years. Have had no problems except for a mistake I made myself. WM replaced the part cheerfully for free which was more than I expected. I have well over 150 hours on it.
I find them and the product excellent.
I know someone that has one (not me), if I need a chipper I borrow a commercial one, in fact I have a diesel powered Bandit sitting in the side lot that needs some outfeed work on it. His is just fine as well and I sharpen his chipper knives for him as well. On any production line assembled machine, sometimes stuff don't quite line up. Just correct it and quit whining...

/ Woodland Mills Wood Chipper #10  
I have the same one I bought a year ago in November. Works great, still great. I had to partially assemble mine down front (delivered next to driveway) since I couldn't lift it with my Kenbota with forks. I had to hook it up to the Ford 3PH to get it to the barn. Everything was there but nuts and bolts sure wouldn't have kept me from having a great chipper for the price.