Wildfire 4 post lifts

/ Wildfire 4 post lifts #11  
I was looking at the Wildfire 4 posts lift and was wondering if anyone owns one. I really like the:

It is the right size for the garage, can side load the ATV and little RTV, and the bigger SxS and the tractor will be drive on. The exotic has a little wider ramp so my truck will fit fine and give me a little extra real estate to work on.

As for why a four post.
If I rotate tires I just just do them at ground level so the 4 post will do what I need to do 99% of the time. If I find I need to do other things I may add a bridge jack. We drive fairly new (read warrantied) cars so no exhaust/trans/etc type of work. Mainly oil changes, and some repairs on ATV/SxS's.

The ramps take up way too much room under the vehicle for me. You can't access 1/2 of the underbelly. This looks like a storage only lift.

/ Wildfire 4 post lifts
I thought 38" between the rails was a pretty good gap. The majority of the stuff I need to access is in the middle so I think for my use it should be fine. I am not dropping transmissions and motors, mainly changing oil, and other maintenance items. I am also going to get a rolling bridge jack so I can get the vehicle off the ramps when/if I need to. Honestly 75% of the time we are working on ATVS/SxS's and using it as a big table so we are not bent over all the time doing stuff.

Finding a USA made lift is tough. I dont want a big lift as I have nothing over 9K I really need to lift. heck even our Mini ex is under 9K. The Wildfire seems to be a strongly made lift (fully boxed - not a C channel), and does not rate the lift based on wheelbase like Bendpak. I looked at the BendPak closely but it is mush lighter duty and is downrated due to wheelbase. I also noticed it was also made in China.

I am leaning towards the exotic for the runway width as the truck will fit on it comfortably. A longer version would be nice but garage space is limited so it will still work and fit at the same time. Seems there is no perfect lift, just need to find one that fits your needs.

The more I research Wildfire lifts it seems Wildfire is pretty well regarded over all without many issues. I have not found many owners that are not happy with them