White Agco

/ White Agco #1  

ranman

Anyone have any experience with these tractors ? are they reliable..easy to get parts for ? I'm considering buying one, and would like any input or advice you may have..thanks.

/ White Agco #2  
Anyone have any experience with these tractors ? are they reliable..easy to get parts for ? I'm considering buying one, and would like any input or advice you may have..thanks.
Better if you have an AGCO dealer nearby, but yes good tractors. They are partially a result of the Allis Chalmers and White tractor merger. Some of the larger ones had Cummins engines and Funk powershift transmissions in them.
What size you lookin at?

/ White Agco
Agco white 6065

/ White Agco #4  
Looks like it's a rebadged Lamborghini 674-70. They made great tractors, specially in that era. Along with SAME, Landini and Deutz. Then they all joined and created the SDF group.

Of course, none of this matters if you can't have parts support from a close by dealer.

/ White Agco #5  
Agco white 6065
IF, it's an open station tractor, then I'd say if it's been taken care of, it's a reliable tractor.

It's the liquid cooled version of the SLH air/oil cooled diesels, that are VERY good diesels...

Parts are available at AGCO dealers...

SR

/ White Agco #6  
Per tractordata it was built by SAME,,
1992-1994 63 HP on the pto, only 14.9 gpm hydraulic flow.

When I think of White my first thought would be Oliver,
that was White's first take over long before AGCO got them.

/ White Agco #7  
Agco white 6065
Ah ok, little smaller than I am used to. Like the others said, made by another company, but those are very good.