Where to shop for different rims for the back of a 135?

/ Where to shop for different rims for the back of a 135? #1  

muddwhumper

Tractor
Massey-Ferguson
I have been told its close to tire changing time on my 135. Rims are rusty and have some curled edges but the rubbers are seeing a fair amount of rot. Where do you go to look at tractor tires. We have some MF dealers (far away). But I there are some tire places closer that sell 18 wheeler tires-- would those be a good place to look??

I have been thinking about getting some kind of wide turf tire. I will use it cutting hay and mowing a couple of acres that gets mushy when wet.

/ Where to shop for different rims for the back of a 135? #2  
How much money are you willing to spend on tires?? Look at a set of Radials, Michelin makes some awesome ones. Just be careful on not going to wide, puts a severe strain on the axles, as well as crown/pinion.

A Big truck place should be able to help you no problem.

Will.

/ Where to shop for different rims for the back of a 135? #3  
I buy my tractor tires at ABC Treadco. They usually have better prices than anyone else around where I live. I think I saw where they had an outlet or more in Tennessee.

/ Where to shop for different rims for the back of a 135? #4  
You might try the local dealers of Ag equipment even if they are not MF.
One important factor -- If your tires are loaded you might want to consider having the work done onsite and local ag dealers are usually set up to do that or will refer you to whoever is.