Loader Where to put Hooks on M7060 bucket?

/ Where to put Hooks on M7060 bucket? #21  
That depends on a number of things like the percentage of electronics on board and more importantly. the location of the ground clamp (and how clean the grounding point is) in relationship to the weld (electrical discharge) it is. Stray currents are effectively mitigated when the grounding clamp is close to the weld process as physically possible. Myself, I'll always establish a clean (paint and corrosion free) grounding point as close to the weld as possible without physically interfering with the weld itself. Never disconnected a battery (if welding on a tractor or motor vehicle) and I've never had an issue with 'frying' any electronic component. Stray currents occur when the ground point is away from the weld or the ground point is corroded or is a high resistance point.
I understand that and you understand that. So did a friend of mine that just had welding done on the township truck by a long established commercial welding shop that understands it. They don't know what went wrong but ponied up $3500 for replacement electronic stuff. Things go wrong that shouldn't and removing one battery bolt vs $3500 is a bet I'd take.