What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe?

/ What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe? #11  
leftovers as mentioned and especially Pizza. Avoid things that splatter grease, like bacon, they can catch fire. Anything with a breading is better in an air fryer.

They make very nice warmers too. To keep a plate warm. We will never be without one again.

/ What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe? #12  
I'm getting ready to go toss some stuffed peppers poppers on mine. I make all kinds of stuff in mine.

/ What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe? #13  
We had fish and chips tonight from the instapot air fryer. Cut the potatoes into fries. We try to cut the chips to 5/16–3/8 square. Wash them several times with water then leave them sit in the bowl covered in water for 35 to 45 min. Dry well on a towel and return to a bowl. Give the chips a couple of squirts of oil, mix and into the air drier for 35 minutes. We use battered cod from Costco that we put in with the chips cooking for 30 min. Flip everything about 1/2 way through. Cam

/ What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe?
Only if they're candied. :sick:

I don't have one, but I'd be trying French fries. But I don't know what they're called in the UK. o_O Chips, maybe.

We had fish and chips tonight from the instapot air fryer. Cut the potatoes into fries. We try to cut the chips to 5/16–3/8 square. Wash them several times with water then leave them sit in the bowl covered in water for 35 to 45 min. Dry well on a towel and return to a bowl. Give the chips a couple of squirts of oil, mix and into the air drier for 35 minutes. We use battered cod from Costco that we put in with the chips cooking for 30 min. Flip everything about 1/2 way through. Cam
Thanks for sharing…I haven't tried one of these before but I'm so tempted to try now.

/ What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe? #16  
We were given one a few years ago. Tried it a few times, but it seemed more trouble than it was worth. Just what we need...another bulky gadget that just takes up space. We gave it away.

/ What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe? #17  
Hot wings,more accurately hot legs because we buy drumsticks instead of wings. Fried fish isn't as good as pan fried but ease of set up and clean up more than makes up for the difference. We are shopping for a convection oven to allow larger dishes.

/ What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe? #18  
Second on frozen burritos. I do the burritos in air fryer on the grate for 12 minutes at 350. Then put them in aluminum steam tray, add green/red sauce on with cheese, diced tomatoes, and peppers. Then back in on toast mode til cheese is bubbly and browning.

/ What's your favorite Air Fryer Recipe? #19  
Also fresh brats or Italian sausages. The juices mostly stay in the casing and don't tend to piss out much. Best tube steaks ever. Also try a meatloaf. Good stuff .