Tractor Sizing What is next after the RK74?

/ What is next after the RK74? #1  

RayWoosley

Tractor
RK 37
That RK74 is an incredible machine that I saw recently! Yet my friend is looking at something in the low 100hp. After seeing my RK37, he wants an RK. Any plans for a larger one?

/ What is next after the RK74? #2  
That RK74 is an incredible machine that I saw recently! Yet my friend is looking at something in the low 100hp. After seeing my RK37, he wants an RK. Any plans for a larger one?

RK tractors are TYM tractors with different labels.
TYM makes a 105 HP tractor, so creating a 105 HP RK tractor should only require a label maker.

Last edited:
   / What is next after the RK74?
Thanks for the advice, fried1765! Yet I have compared the flat TYN’s and RK is much more of a tractor for less price. Just a huge quality and power difference in the same hp models..

/ What is next after the RK74? #5  
Thanks for the advice, fried1765! Yet I have compared the flat TYN’s and RK is much more of a tractor for less price. Just a huge quality and power difference in the same hp models..

"a huge quality and power difference in the same hp models" ?????

I was under the impression that RK tractors made by TYM, were actually rebadged TYM tractors.
So....TYM actually makes a special grade of tractor for RK, above and beyond the grade ("huge quality and power difference") that they sell under their own label?

Last edited:
   / What is next after the RK74? #6  
"a huge quality and power difference in the same hp models" ?????

I was under the impression that RK tractors made by TYM, were actually rebadged TYM tractors.
So....TYM actually makes a special grade of tractor for RK, above and beyond the grade ("huge quality and power difference") that they sell under their own label?

All the RK's under 74 hp have Yanmar engines. Not all TYMs have Yanmar engines, so they may or may not be the same. You would have to compare exact models. The 74 HP has a Duetz engine in both TYM and RK models. I would expect that if RK were to decide to offer the 104 hp model it would be powered the same as the TYM. Typically RK would offer more standard equipment. The limiting factor for offering a 104 for RK would likely be logistics. Currently they ship the tractors on their own trucks to the stores. The 74 pushes the limits of what they can offload at the store. Shipping the 104 would probably require dedicated low-boy delivery trucks. Could be done, but they would have to be sure they could sell enough to make it worthwhile. I think they have their hands full just getting what they currently offer pushed out to all the stores and keeping up with demand that has greatly exceeded their expectations, so they may not be ready to take that leap yet.