What are they worth? Gator and 4110

/ What are they worth? Gator and 4110 #1  

Stihlrunner

Silver Member
I’m doing a real estate sale of some property and there is a tractor and Gator to sell.

The tractor is a 4110 with a 410 loader and a 413 brush hog. Tractor is in great condition with a new battery and 585 hours on the clock. I thin the tractor is a 2002 model.

Then there’s a 2007 Gator 4x2 with an electric dump bed, locking differential. Also in great shape with 860 hours.

What should I expect to sell these for? Located in Oregon and both were kept garaged
517C7FCC-4640-43DB-BFE1-8EC3013FA11D.jpeg

/ What are they worth? Gator and 4110 #2  
I’m doing a real estate sale of some property and there is a tractor and Gator to sell.

The tractor is a 4110 with a 410 loader and a 413 brush hog. Tractor is in great condition with a new battery and 585 hours on the clock. I thin the tractor is a 2002 model.

Then there’s a 2007 Gator 4x2 with an electric dump bed, locking differential. Also in great shape with 860 hours.

What should I expect to sell these for? Located in Oregon and both were kept garaged View attachment 769753

I’d expect to be able to sell that tractor and rotary cutter for about 12500 in my area.

If I were selling the gator I’d probably try to get 5500-6000. I’m starting to see older SxS price’s coming down substantially around me.

/ What are they worth? Gator and 4110 #3  
Off the hip, I'd say $12,000 range for the tractor (likely more depending on what area of Oregon you are in. Probably around $6k for the Gator.

Both look really clean!

/ What are they worth? Gator and 4110
That's helpful, I was thinking somewhere in the $10k range. Anything over that in my appear seem to be newer and hydrostatic drive.

People don't seem too excited about the Gator since it's only 2wd and 2 seater.

/ What are they worth? Gator and 4110 #5  
That's helpful, I was thinking somewhere in the $10k range. Anything over that in my appear seem to be newer and hydrostatic drive.

People don't seem too excited about the Gator since it's only 2wd and 2 seater.

Gear drives still fetch a good value - people (like myself) who prefer them seem to snap them up quickly when a good example is found.

That Gator is cool, if it doesn't sell quickly I'm in SW WA.... ;)

/ What are they worth? Gator and 4110
Gear drives still fetch a good value - people (like myself) who prefer them seem to snap them up quickly when a good example is found.

That Gator is cool, if it doesn't sell quickly I'm in SW WA.... ;)
Come and get it! I put it up on Facebook for $4,500! :)