What’s part # for the adapter to check compression on a Daedong 3F-TM engine out of a bobcat?

/ What’s part # for the adapter to check compression on a Daedong 3F-TM engine out of a bobcat? #1  

Hunter0310

Tractor
Bobcat Ct 2035
Anyone know the part # for an adapter to compression test a Daedong 3F-TM out of a bobcat. Dealer has been telling me for
Last month waiting on an adapter. I just think there has to be some alternative out there somewhere to check compression. Thanks in advance

/ What’s part # for the adapter to check compression on a Daedong 3F-TM engine out of a bobcat?
Dealer tells me none of them will work that they can’t find the right adapter and the engine manufacturer doesn’t make any adapters. And that they have one on order, it’s been weeks on order

/ What’s part # for the adapter to check compression on a Daedong 3F-TM engine out of a bobcat? #4  
   / What’s part # for the adapter to check compression on a Daedong 3F-TM engine out of a bobcat? #5  
Winston beat me to it..
EVEN IF the glow plug adapter has the wrong threads, they can sacrifice one and run it thru a die to cut new threads..

/ What’s part # for the adapter to check compression on a Daedong 3F-TM engine out of a bobcat? #6  
ROTFLMAO.!!! Yup..