Western MD - Kubota F3226 Rotary Power Sweeper - $2300

Item Details
Make
Kubota
Item status
  1. Sold
This Kubota F3226 60-inch Rotary Power Sweeper is one of the very best tools for keeping your property clean and good-looking (great for Fall cleaning!) It's designed to sweep a 5 foot wide path of just about any debris you can imagine and even handles up to 6 inches of snow without problems (well over a foot if you reduce your ground speed., I can attest of that.) There is a setting for Leaf Raking and Lawn Thatching as well. It痴 ideal for cleaning up long driveways, large yards, parking lots, messy areas, etc.

It readily fits commercial Kubota Tractors models # F2260, F2560 and F3060, and presumably the latest-generation version of these models. It's super easy to hook up to the front PTO on the F series with the included quick attach system and just as easy to operate through the hydraulic lift arm. It looks as though it could also be used for other tractors via adapter kits.

Mine is loaded with most options including the Kubota Interface Mounting Kit ("Quick Mount"), the Hydraulic Angle Kit # F3237 option which allows for 0 to 30 degrees angling of the sweeper to left and right, the Dirt Deflector Hood option which keeps your tractor (and yourself) nice and clean, and the original User's Manual. Options alone are worth more than $750.

A comparable sweeper setup now costs nearly $6,000 new out the Kubota dealership's door. Mine has been used very little and has been extremely well maintained. It is in MINT condition (estimated as overall rating of 9 on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being highest.) The bristles are also in like-new condition (they average 95% of size-new across the broom.) Garage kept.

Reasonable offers will be considered. I am located in the 4-state area (MD, PA, WV, VA) close to the intersection of Interstates 81 and 70, not far from Hagerstown, MD. Feel free to PM or email me (djk AT usatap DOT org) for more pictures or info.

Attachments

• kubsw1.jpg
    kubsw1.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 417
  • kubsw3.jpg
    kubsw3.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 355
  • kubsw4.jpg
    kubsw4.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 355
  • kubsw5.jpg
    kubsw5.jpg