V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler

/ V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler #11  
Yup, lovin' the Euro model, nice ground clearance :)

/ V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler #13  
Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller...I actually signed up to TBN after YEARS of lurking just to post to this thread. I found myself at my local bobcat dealer this week looking for a V519 and I wanted to share my experience.

It wasn't 1 minute after I asked for info on the V519 that my dealer was pointing out compact track loaders and telling my that the V519 was only meant for "forklift" style operations, wouldn't dig, wouldn't grapple, wouldn't mow, wouldn't last, etc. etc... After I insisted that I had done my research, his words to me were that he was going to save me from buying the wrong machine (with reliability problems) and started talking about the great deals on CLT's that bobcat has now and yada yada. I thanked him for his concern and information, but really was not in the frame of mind for a debate, so I left.

I've read a few times before that certain dealers have been reluctant to sell the versahandler, or perhaps they get more commission on CLT's, SS's? This guy also mentioned he'd only ever seen one at Bobcat "shows" and never had one on his lot, yet somehow he was able to articulate the value (or lack thereof).

Anyway, I'm in search of another dealer so I can join XFaxman in his quest to save all humanity with a versahandler!

/ V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler
:welcome: to TractorByNet! :thumbsup: and this thread. :D

Well it is obvious the dealer doesn't know anything about the V417, V518 or V519. They are designed to dig, grapple, mow, pull trees and much, much more. More of the more.

Anyway, I'm in search of another dealer so I can join XFaxman in his quest to save all humanity with a versahandler!
Wow, I didn't know that is what I was doing. :eek:

I thought I was trying to let people know about the most-est, best-est, unstuckable, get-er done machine that I have ever owned. :thumbsup:

Good luck on getting a V519. Let us know how it goes.

Last edited:
   / V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler #15  
I've always found it weird why they made the American models different from the European. I feel sorry for you guys :(
Couple of things that I would like to add about the previous posts in this thread: The TL470 HF (and the rest of that series, TL358 and TL358+) was released in 2011, the 470 has gone out of production already, been replaced with the TL35.70. Top of the range is now the TL38.70 HF Agri, rated lifting capacity of 4000 kilos or nearly 9000 pounds. In Europe (and possibly America too), rated capacity is half the tipping load, meaning the TL38.70HF will lift 8000 kilos or close to 18000 (!!!) pounds with retracted boom. 24" tyres and being able to pull a 24 ton trailer, 2-range hydrostat coupled with a 2 speed powershift transmission (to put it simple, you have 4 ranges). Can't wait to see it on Agribex (belgian agriculture show, where all brands show off their machines) and hopefully demo this beast next year, as a replacement for our T2566 when it is at the dealership for a full maintenance :licking:
Info about my T2566 you can find in xFaxman's "main thread" http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/bobcat-construction-equipment/160568-compact-telehandler-11.html

/ V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler #16  
my local bobcat dealer in Topeka ,Ks has one of those machines on display out front with a grapple.If only I could win the lottery...russ

/ V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler #17  
1497513531_presskit-mecalac-mwr-gb-pdf.pdf

Seem like these are decent combination of a excavator, loaders and tele handler all in one, but I bet you could buy both a nice excavators and tele handler together than the price of say an 11MWR

/ V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler
An article from last year: New Bobcat V519 telescopic tool carrier offers impressive reach

Some image search pictures:

bobcat-v519-bucket-z0i6226-16l2-fc_mg_full.jpg

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

/ V519 / TL519 Compact Telehandler #20  
What do you think of the fact the v519 doesnt have a standard quick attach ?