Upgrading 4WD tractor tires, could use info on front to rear size ratios

/ Upgrading 4WD tractor tires, could use info on front to rear size ratios #11  
You will find there is a big difference between the premium tyre and budget tyre price. In my experience the higher the price, the better they last. ie Michelin is a 5000 hr contractors tyre while a budget tyre on the same work only lasted 3000 hrs. This was contracting with a high proportion of roading between jobs.
In NZ$ $7300 primium vs $4600 for budget tyre at 520/70 R34 size. case 105c
1$NZ = 0.62 US

/ Upgrading 4WD tractor tires, could use info on front to rear size ratios
Hi redman,
Have read on the different tractor websites what you are saying. Michelin, Trelleborg, maybe Vredstein, have sizes that will work. All are wider in metric sizes for same diameter. Funny thing, some of my older tractors have US tires that have held up well for age. I won’t do too much roading with them so should last

/ Upgrading 4WD tractor tires, could use info on front to rear size ratios #13  
   / Upgrading 4WD tractor tires, could use info on front to rear size ratios #14  
Dunno, Tractor Tech jogged my memory, you may be able to source a set of floatation tyres from councils selling thier park mower tractors. Or from someone who has bought an ex parks tractor and retro fitted standard wheels.

/ Upgrading 4WD tractor tires, could use info on front to rear size ratios
Thank you redman for the suggestions. I’m constantly looking for used tractor tires, and if they show up I’ll try to acquire them. I did see some new ones that would work well, but will cost dearly. If I get a chance to use this for another business venture I’ll spring for the new ones unless I find used first. More rain through the weekend. Lots of ponding in the local towns, very interesting to say the least
Kind regards.
John