TYM burgundy color T330

/ TYM burgundy color T330 #1  

stumpfield

Gold Member
Tractor
2005 MT265B
Anyone know the difference between the older burgundy color T330 and the current red T330? Any mechanical or feature differences other than the paint colar? Thanks.

/ TYM burgundy color T330 #2  
I believe they are one in the same, The burgundy units were Labled Scorpion or Milenium, TYM-USA started up distribution about 2.5 years ago on the east coast which took over when Scorpion tractor closed The all should of had Kubota motors. The mahindra 10 series used Daedong . West coast has been distributing under TYM-America for about 5 years

/ TYM burgundy color T330 #3  
Most of the tractor is the same. They updated the front axle in 2002 to the current type. On the hst models they have the fuel tank filler in back but the tank is located on the left side of the trans under the platform. They now use a suspension type seat with the fuel tank in bach like the gear drives have. There are some other small updates but the drive train is basicly the same. I have one of the late Scorpion 330hst and realy like it. The loaders is where the bigest updates have been done. Mine has a Ansung loader and it works well but the new loaders are stronger and will lift more. They also now use a full frame which is better for larger loads. The west coast tractors were sold direct by TYM and the east coast tractors were sold through the Scorpion distributor until their closing in 2006. There may be a small diference or two because of this and how they were ordered when new. Tractors sold with the TYM lable have a 2 year longer warranty than the Scorpion ones did.